• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God called me to do what!!!?!?!

so the other night i am laying on the couch praying and meditating on God and his word.. nothing out of the norm for me.. when i get this vision in my head (i dont like to call it that but i cant think of any other way to say it)

I saw myself driving under a rundown looking highway overpass filled with people who were living there... all looked very poor,sick,and hungry.. i watched myself get out of the car and walk over to them feeling compassion in my heart for them.. as i got closer to them they started to gather around me and as they did i pulled out a pen and paper from my pocket and started to ask them "what do you need" and wrote down each of their needs on the pad of paper.. when everyone had given me their request i left and returned with everything that i had written on the pad of paper and gave it to them.. i then felt great joy in my heart...

thats all i remember

i am guessing this was from God and his way of telling me I am to help those in need.. and what makes it very "real" to me is for awhile now i have felt great pain in my heart to the point of bringing me to tears sometimes when i see a person in need of help but never really understood why... but i have no idea how he is going to make this work because i am poor as it is and struggle every month to meet my own needs.. but i trust him because if it is his plan for me then nothing can stop it from working out..

anyway i just thought id share... and maybe get some input from other ppl who have had something like this happen to them..

Last edited:
Hey drew,you may not have a lot in an earthly sense but you have plenty in a spiritual one.Whilst earthly gifts are often welcome they only bring transient comfort and well-being,the spiritual gifts you can pass on will bring eternal comfort.Perhaps that is what God is telling you?

Writing it down on a pad and bringing it back......

Could easily be a picture of taking people's need to God and bringing in their needs by prayer and faith plus of course anything God would open the door for you to do in the natural. In the vision you appear to be a go between....an intercessor.....my opinion only!

Blessings.....

Maybe later down the road God is going to give you a ministry like fooding the homeless or something a long those guidelines.

I don`t know what God is calling you too Brother, but He is definately calling you! My eyes filled with tears when I read your message, and the Spirit is moving upon me! If nothing in your hands you bring, bring them JESUS.
The highway above them is the one to Heaven, show them the way! Glory to God!

Act 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

You have an anointed call to do missionary work like the Apostle Paul and God will supply all that you need if you just tell Him yes to His will.
Be Blessed!

Fulloffaith

fulloffaith said:
You have an anointed call to do missionary work like the Apostle Paul and God will supply all that you need if you just tell Him yes to His will.
Be Blessed!

Fulloffaith

I have to agree. Keep trusting God because he's definately calling you do something.
Ruth

You are called

It certainly sounds like a calling into the missionary field. Were you by any chance involved with the hurricane victims in LA or FL recently. When I read your vision, the Katrina victims came to mind.

God Bless