• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

God’s Heart for Sinners

Staff Member
"Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says the Lord GOD, "[and] not that he should turn from his ways and live? Ezekiel 18:23 NKJV

Have you ever found yourself, if only a little bit, secretly condemning certain people—or groups of people—as irredeemable, as beyond God’s reach?

Humanly speaking, it’s hard to understand how God could save what we consider the vilest of sinners. But truthfully speaking, God has been doing just that from the very beginning. More times than we can possibly count, God has joyfully saved those many of us would consider beyond reach.

Right now, God is giving humans—even those we might think of as “unreachable”—time to turn to Him so that they can live eternally. This is how the apostle Peter put it: “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).

So let’s let God be God and pray that He does the same kind of miracles in others as He did in us when He saved us.

Prayer: Lord, I confess that I sometimes think of some people as beyond Your reach. But You are a God who does miracles—one of the biggest of which was when You saved me. May I never think of someone as beyond redemption. Instead, remind me to pray for those who, humanly speaking, seem hopelessly lost.