• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Go into all the World, and Preach the Gospel

Loyal
Go into all the World, and Preach the Gospel

Jesus told his Apostles to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. (Mark 16:15)
I am sure they must have thought to them self's, “Wow, that is going to take a long time to do.” The most advanced technology they had at that time was in the form of “written” scrolls which could be sent out by runners to all parts of the country. The Apostles learned that they could preach the Gospel more quickly, and have a more wider audience in spreading of the Word by writing it down and then sending it out to all the Church's. The Apostle Paul did this more than any other Apostle.

Even Jesus told the Apostle John to write down every thing he saw in the book of Revelations, and to send it to the seven Church's. The Lord has called me to teach his Word, and I get very excited about that when the Lord leads me to post something on my Facebook page. I don have a “brick, and mortar” building in which to do this right now, as that would
only limit those who would hear what the Lord has given unto me to share to his body. Being limited to a few hundred people in a physical Church is not going to reach the world as it should.

The Apostles could not ever have in their wildest imagination imagine a time on this earth where a person could sit in his home, type out a message from the Lord and then at the press of one button send that message to all the world in a fraction of a second. Having a world wide ministry with out ever leaving the comfort of our own home!!! There is an anointing on the words that God's servants write whether in a book form or on the internet that is no different from being there in person.

My hearts desire is not in how many likes I can get in what I say, but only in what the Lord God likes in what he says through me. To please the Lord is my only motive in what I do.

Gal 1:9 I say again what we have said before: If anyone preaches any other Good News than the one you welcomed, let that person be cursed.
Gal 1:10 Obviously, I'M NOT TRYING TO WIN THE APPROVAL OF PEOPLE, BUT OF GOD. IF PLEASING PEOPLE WERE MY GOAL, I WOULD NOT BE CHRIST'S SERVANT.
1f642.png
:)