• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Get Ready, 2019 is a Fulfillment of prophecy given to Abraham about His Seed!

Get ready, 2019 is a fulfillment of prophecy given to Abraham about His Seed!

What you might be referring to is actually a subtle declaration to the nation's that efforts must be increased and doubled down to wipe out the chosen of Abraham.

All praises to AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

True!
Therefore angels ARE in place on this earth now for our protection for this time coming!

THE TIME IS AT HAND!
Nothing will ever be like this time ever again!

All praises to AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

True!
Therefore angels ARE in place on this earth now for our protection for this time coming!

THE TIME IS AT HAND!
Nothing will ever be like this time ever again!

@Lacawar
The Most High have checkmate in the end but the world still got some pieces they going to try and move. 2019 is a year to be extra cautious. All the necessary subtle laws are in place. Psalms 83 about to get more animated.

Psalm 83 King James Version (KJV)

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Yes we are the hidden ones!
Isaiah 44:18
[18]They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

This 2nd Exodus will be great!
Reminiscent of the 1st but worse!
Deuteronomy 29:2
[2]And Moses called unto all Israel, and said unto them, Ye have seen all that the LORD did before your eyes in the land of Egypt unto Pharaoh, and unto all his servants, and unto all his land;

Once again we will come out with Great substance!
Genesis 15:14
[14]And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

I noticeTo the Christian everything is about the church and they leave out GOD'S people Judah and Israel, so where is the church in this prophecy:

Jeremiah 30:3-4
[3]For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
[4]And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

How is it that Judah and Israel is returning Home and the church is supposed to get pre trib raptured at the same time?

Is the church only gentiles?
Because we Israel will still be on earth fulfilling covenant!

Yes I do believe gentile believer's as Cornelius will be protected!
Those Respecting and knowing that the Real Jews are AHAYAH'S people!

2019 begins the 2nd Exodus!

The Children of Israel will be led to the places of Safety guarded by angels.
AS WE FOLLOW CHRIST!

I am unsure if a exodus will be in 2019 or when the exodus will be. I am aware though that we have a surplus of fema camps and black coffins in America for a reason.
I have seen scripture of two thirds being cut off or one tenth being returned. Even if I happened to be a hidden one that does not sound like good odds:crying:
Lastly i do agree that too much emphasis is put on buildings instead of the people and natural branches.

I only use 2019 to confirm this country's spill on our arrival to this land, but is it true, I don't believe so, I believe it was earlier! But that's what they push. The conclusion is still the same. 400 years!

The Lord opened my ears end of July this year around 2:30 am and I heard horns sounding. I actually thought it was outside, it sounded like someone's car alarm going off and it kept going and going and seemed like it would never stop. Then finally it did. But then started again. Then it finally stopped!
I woke up and asked my Children did they hear somebody's car alarm going off. They all said NO! Then I knew it was the LORD making me aware of something that was beginning!
I was hearing something in my spirit that no one heard but me!

I'm still asking what trumpet alarm was that?

So do I believe it is time for the Exodus? Yes I do amongst other things.

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

The 2nd Exodus has begun my friend!
I believe that's why the LORD allowed me to hear that alarm I heard In July 2018!

There is an awakening and gathering of US HIS PEOPLE throughout the four corners of the earth each day.

Prophecy to return home!:
OUR JOURNEY HOME BEGINS
Jeremiah 30:3 [3]For loe, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will bring againe the captiuitie of my people Israel and Iudah, saith the Lord, and I wil cause them to returne to the land, that I gaue to their fathers, and they shall possesse it.

2 Samuel 7:10 [10](Moreouer I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their owne, and mooue no more: neither shall the children of wickednesse afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Jeremiah 3:18 [18]In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. Jeremiah 33:7 [7]And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. Jeremiah 30:3 [3]For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. Isaiah 14:1-3 [1]For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. [2]And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. [3]And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve

The LORD is waking us up to prepare for the tale end of "Jacob's Trouble" while going through great tribulation!

Blessings!