• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

General comment on the future

Loyal
I know that the Wayward Christians and the General Media are all about fear and doubt and the idea of causing all sorts of havoc for the future. But we need to remember that everything is in God's hands.

So if you're going to stick around like I am for all the craziness of the future, I wanted you to get a heads up. Because first of all the outpouring of the Holy Spirit is going to go crazy after the Great Day of the Lord. What is the Great Day of the Lord, it is the same thing as The Sixth Seal. God is going to make Himself known to every man woman and child.

At the time the six seal takes place our faith will be transformed into our knowledge or wisdom of God.

Much like that of the Angels because faith has its limits, but when God reveals himself to all of us we will know exactly who we are with God and where we stand with God. He will reveal to us where our hearts are at with Him
---------
I used to wonder a little bit about how it was that we would be condemned by taking the mark of the beast. But the fullness of the understanding of the breaking of the Six Seal or the fact that God is going to reveal Himself to us so that we have a fuller understanding of God, without doubt, makes sense to me. That in taking the mark of the beast we will be denying the experience that we are about to have with the Great Day of the Lord.

Even now there are some of you in this Talk Jesus that have been given information about me, about the truth of who I am. And have chosen to remain silent. This I can understand, because the reality of who I say I am goes against most of your understanding of where we are in the scripture at this moment. And I forgive you for that.

But after the Great Day of the Lord takes place, if you still choose to deny me even though you know the voice of God even though you know your Gifts of Discernment are accurate you might be in trouble. Not with me, but with God who sends me.

Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know not to fear what is coming. Because God is with us. Remember love is the key. If you love, with the love of God in your heart, the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are Limitless.

I apologize for everything I said here, and I spoke out of ignorance and judgement; please accept this apology as a means to resolve any negative feeling I may have placed on you, and consider my words as an offense only to myself.

Loyal
I apologize for everything I said here, and I spoke out of ignorance and judgement; please accept this apology as a means to resolve any negative feeling I may have placed on you, and consider my words as an offense only to myself.
There is no need to apologize. When we are dealing with things that we are not certain of, the best Avenue is allowing the Holy Spirit to lead us.

Discernment, I would say the singular most important gift of the Holy Spirit second only to love, is a gift that needs to be used often. We need to learn to recognize the movement of the Holy Spirit within us, and to recognize God's peace in our heart when Jesus speaks to us.

Then we will be able to discern what is of the devil and what is of the Lord. Because remember what Jesus stated that others will come after me and do even greater wonders than I have done. And those who come after Jesus will do the greater wonders in the Lord as well.

Even so..

I was far more than wrong. I know now thanks to the gift of the Spirit that resides in a young man named Brandon that His Word is Truth, and the Bible is True.