• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

fulloffaith

hi fulloffaith

welcome

welcome to true fellowship in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus

i am happy that you are glad to be a part of this web site and i look forward to meeting you more as we all share our walk in the love of Christ

God bless

scrappy

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister God bless you and welcome to Talk Jesus.

Thank you for joining us.

W E L C O M E to TJ ! ! ! !

Hi FullofFaith,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

I'm glad you signed up here and I look forward to talking to you!

God Bless You always!

Jenn :rose:

So glad to know my brothers and sisters before I go to Heaven it is very grand!

Also Welcome to Talk Jesus it's great here!

hi fulloffaith :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thanks for joining us :love: May God bless you today :love: . . ..just heard a song from the New Kids on the block the other day again lol. .. .thats why you caught my eye hehe

Hi fulloffaith, welcome to TalkJesus :love: It's nice to meet you, you will find lots of fellow believers here. Hope to see you around. :shade:

Hello sister, welcome. May you find peace, fellowship and inspiration within our spiitual family. The Lord has guided you here.Blessed be His Holy name.

Nicholas.

heya fullby!

welcome 2 TJ man!! an dont mind my names.. i like placing nicknames on pplz...

im more then sure that u will come 2 know this place as a home.. an in time u will c this place as ur home away from home...

God Bless u man!

((WELCOME! fulloffaith to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! fulloffaith to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven, grounded in Scripture and centered in life, where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

virtuoso™net solutions...Prepare to get Virtuotized...

web hosting & design | 30 day money back. You'll Stay™

fulloffaith said:
Hi everyone I'm one of the new kids on the block and I am glad to be apart of this website.

Hello fulloffaith--

Welcome to TalkJesus. I am sure you will be blessed by all who "talk" here. It is a wonderful place to fellowship and learn, and I hope to see you around. It would be interesting to know why you picked fulloffaith for your name.

Blessings

Hi, Kid!

You shall be renewed in this chat! The Lord loves you and will take you on his wings into the high of heaven to the farthers heartbeat!

Be blessed! And welcome!

GBU,

Safari-Olli