• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Friends,

Active
Hello friends,

thank you all for spending time with me and for allowing me to spend time with you.

I am leaving Christianity.

At the end of the day, what I believe in the most is my own spirit, and when i opened the scriptures I felt like a mighty captive; I was tormented over and over and I could not understand why, and the reason is because it is not my way.

I may be called a heretic or a heathen or whatever, but I absolutely refuse to see others in the category of "christian" or "non-christian." You'll need to kill me first.

I will not go out to force a decision on anyone.
I will not go out to gain converts.

The scriptures contain a wealth of instruction in righteousness, and exceedingly so; thank God for that.

Friends, I cannot stay in a place that brings me endless confusion and torment; I have accepted God, Christianity, and Christians, but this is not my work.

In my spirit, I asked thousands of questions about serious subjects and what I discovered was that most of it was subjective; I felt responsible for the sins of mankind, and I had a peek into a record of the sins of mankind, and I had a peek into the darkest places of the soul, and even so, I have not been broken. I am a good man, and in the time that we live in I do what I am able to do. I am moving on.

When someone needs help, I will help them as I am able to;
When someone needs advice, I will share with them as I am able to;

Peace be with you friends,
Amen

Active
Hello friends,

thank you all for spending time with me and for allowing me to spend time with you.

I am leaving Christianity.

At the end of the day, what I believe in the most is my own spirit, and when i opened the scriptures I felt like a mighty captive; I was tormented over and over and I could not understand why, and the reason is because it is not my way.

I may be called a heretic or a heathen or whatever, but I absolutely refuse to see others in the category of "christian" or "non-christian." You'll need to kill me first.

I will not go out to force a decision on anyone.
I will not go out to gain converts.

The scriptures contain a wealth of instruction in righteousness, and exceedingly so; thank God for that.

Friends, I cannot stay in a place that brings me endless confusion and torment; I have accepted God, Christianity, and Christians, but this is not my work.

In my spirit, I asked thousands of questions about serious subjects and what I discovered was that most of it was subjective; I felt responsible for the sins of mankind, and I had a peek into a record of the sins of mankind, and I had a peek into the darkest places of the soul, and even so, I have not been broken. I am a good man, and in the time that we live in I do what I am able to do. I am moving on.

When someone needs help, I will help them as I am able to;
When someone needs advice, I will share with them as I am able to;

Peace be with you friends,
Amen
There is but one true way to everlasting life. All other ways, though appealing to the flesh and to the mind, lead to someplace else. Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE.

As with the prodigal son, the Father will be watching for you even from a long way off. When you have reached your lowest, and when you change your mind and turn back to the Father who loves you, HE will see you and HE will run to you, and HE will embrace you, and HE will kiss you, and HE will never let you say those words "make me like one of your hired servants." No, instead HE will have all that are HIS gather together and join in throwing a great celebration for HIS child that once was lost but now is saved.

Love, peace, and blessings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.