• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Freedom

Administrator
Staff Member
Freedom

- July 12, 2005

"It is for freedom that we have been set free." Galatians 5:1

Freedom is free, but it costs a lot. In our country, we live free today, and by the grace of God it is freely available to us. Yet it carries great cost. The price has been, and continues to be, countless numbers of lives. For over two centuries, men and women have sacrificed their lives and died in many wars, so that we might live in freedom here in the United States of America.

The greatest of all truth is not a saying, thought, or idea. The greatest truth is a person. Jesus said, "I am... truth" (John 14:6).

Knowing Jesus is knowing truth. Knowing Him is what really sets us free. This is the most profound and truest freedom. The cost could hardly have been higher: God’s only son.

Lord, we can never thank You enough. This freedom, because of the price you paid, is our very life. Today let me honor Your sacrifice and accept the greatest freedom.

Contributed by Sally I. Kennedy

The greatest of all truth is not a saying, thought, or idea. The greatest truth is a person. Jesus said, "I am... truth" (John 14:6).

Knowing Jesus is knowing truth. Knowing Him is what really sets us free. This is the most profound and truest freedom. The cost could hardly have been higher: God’s only son. Glory to God, that is AWESOME TRUTH!

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Hey Chad . I think this is what my brother Scrappy was trying to say to me . Thanks to both of you guy's for your patience with my crowded mind ! lol . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Trust not in the strength of men.

We are thankful for all those who sacrificed themselves for the ways of the LORD to prosper.