• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Flee from Her

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
I discovered that a seductive woman is a trap more bitter than death. Her passion is a snare, and her soft hands are chains. Those who are pleasing to God will escape her, but sinners will be caught in her snare. Ecclesiastes 7:26 NLT

If any man was qualified to warn other men about seduction, it would Solomon. He had seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines, and they turned his heart away from the Lord to worship Ashtoreth and Molech (1 Kings 11:3-5). "In this way, Solomon did what was evil in the Lord's sight; he refused to follow the Lord completely, as his father, David, had done" (1 Kings 11:6 NLT).

If you could take a peek at what God has recorded about your dealings with worldly women, what might it say? Would it say you have been pleasing to Him by escaping such snares? Or would it say their soft hands were like chains, binding you and keeping you from walking in the Spirit as you ought?

Those who are pleasing to God will escape the seductress before she turns their hearts away from God. It's not too late. Trust in God's power and run.

Prayer: Father, Solomon's description of the seductress struck home with me. Give me power from on high to stay out of the clutches of such women so I can be pleasing to You.

Active
Yup run. Don't come near. I used to think I had to be friendly. Nowadays if someone asks me to just go eat a pizza somewhere, I say: I have no time. I have never time.
Lol ain't nobody got time fo that.