• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

First Time User

Former Marine and Viet Nam Veteran. Served from 63-67. Years 65-66 I was in Vietnam with 2/9. While there I Gave my life to Jesus. Serving Him and caring for the less fortunate is what I live doing. I'm a Seventh Day Adventist and believe in keeping the Sabbath Day. God is good all the time. All the time God is good. Amen! God Bless everyone.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @4Ever4Him
Always a joy to welcome another brother in Christ Jesus to this forum.
Hope you find fellowship and continued growing in the Lord in your time here at TJ.
Awesome to know that a survivor of war is now a warrior for Christ.
Once again be welcome brother and blessings to you as well.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @4Ever4Him

I hope you enjoy the forums and online fellowship.

May I just remind you are very welcome here but that at Talk Jesus we are not in agreement with any of the doctrines of Seventh Day Adventism such as the writings of Ellen G White and SDA prophecy understanding.

Thank you for understanding this.

Blessings

I'm so sorry that your site has such a negative view about my Church. It hurts that a negative view is present. I would never find fault with your church or anyone else's Church. We're all one in Jesus Christ. By my comment I was not putting down any Religion. I simply was giving you a Bio of me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
God Bless,

Staff Member
I'm so sorry that your site has such a negative view about my Church. It hurts that a negative view is present. I would never find fault with your church or anyone else's Church. We're all one in Jesus Christ. By my comment I was not putting down any Religion. I simply was giving you a Bio of me.
God Bless,

You are very welcome here and I hope you enjoy the forum

We simply ask that you do not post Adventist doctrines such as the works of Ellen G White on the site.
It is good to make that clear from the start, in the same way that we do not invite JW, Catholic or Mormon doctrine....but we welcome all individuals just as you have been warmly welcomed.

Blessings and peace to you

Loyal
Welcome. Nice profile picture and thanks for your service.

It is appreciated

4GILXOOZANFBGJ5WDVBT2WWCH4WQBZMW.preview.jpeg

Loyal
Looking forward to hearing from you.
God Bless,

All of us are where we are, even if we are wrong in some things. Probably every man born to woman has been except Jesus.

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums. Please note what sister fragrant grace said. SDA doctrine is simply put, false. The only divine scripture is the Bible itself. Truth is determined by God alone.

Seventh Day Adventism