• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

First Joke of The day - 5/3/04

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

The First Stall

leaving Miami for Ft Lauderdale, I decide to stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go into the bathroom. The first stall is taken, so I go into the second stall. I had just sat down when I hear a voice from the other stall............

"Hi there, how is it going?"

Okay, I am not the type to strike up conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road. I didn't know what to say, so finally I say:

"Not bad............"

Then the voice says:

"So, what are you doing?"

I am starting to find this a bit weird, but I say:

"Well, I'm going to Ft Lauderdale.........."

Then I hear the person, all flustered, say:

"Look, I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me!!!"

Great One Mike,

I was reading your jokes & this is the best one yet. Not that I can relate to it or anything :)

calvinearl