• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Financial miracle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Top Poster Of Month
@Amen23
Have you tried reaching out to family? Is there any local community outreach programs you can reach out to? Are you feeling suicide or depressed maybe you can find a local hotline or get further guidance ad advice? How many is in the family and what made you homeless? Is there any able bodied workers in the family? Is their any charitable organizations? Is their a community center or hotline you can call? Public library you can seek shelter in during business hours? These are all questions to to ask yourself and consider.

Loyal Member
@Amen23
Have you tried reaching out to family? Is there any local community outreach programs you can reach out to? Are you feeling suicide or depressed maybe you can find a local hotline or get further guidance ad advice? How many is in the family and what made you homeless? Is there any able bodied workers in the family? Is their any charitable organizations? Is their a community center or hotline you can call? Public library you can seek shelter in during business hours? These are all questions to to ask yourself and consider.
I do understand what you are going through...My family was homeless too at one time. Me, my wife, and four children, including a one year old. I was looking for work continually, while people, Christians, condemned me for being lazy. Man! I was even digging out septic tanks for money, but they called me lazy! We asked Christians for help and were refused. We asked a church if we could park in their parking lot. The answer was essentially "Be ye fed and be ye warmed and be ye on your way!" and no parking! Good wishes are no help.
I can only help you today by praying for you, but Jehovah Jireh is using this to teach you to rely on Him. He did not put this on you, but He is using it for your good, while you are in it. Learn this quickly...Jehovah Jireh means "My Provider", and He IS! Lean o Him continually, and praise Him continually for teaching you in this, and providing for your needs....EVEN WHILE YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION! It took me a long time to learn this....No lie! We had nothing, and my first attempt at praise was like this. "God...Thanks for nothing! Yeah. It was part praise and part anger, sarcasm, but it made me laugh, I'm not sure about God, but He took over there and showed me how.
Oh..How I wish I could send you money, put you into a place of your own, anything...but only prayer is possible right now. Prayer, though, is powerful...

Loyal Member
I do understand what you are going through...My family was homeless too at one time. Me, my wife, and four children, including a one year old. I was looking for work continually, while people, Christians, condemned me for being lazy. Man! I was even digging out septic tanks for money, but they called me lazy! We asked Christians for help and were refused. We asked a church if we could park in their parking lot. The answer was essentially "Be ye fed and be ye warmed and be ye on your way!" and no parking! Good wishes are no help.
I can only help you today by praying for you, but Jehovah Jireh is using this to teach you to rely on Him. He did not put this on you, but He is using it for your good, while you are in it. Learn this quickly...Jehovah Jireh means "My Provider", and He IS! Lean o Him continually, and praise Him continually for teaching you in this, and providing for your needs....EVEN WHILE YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION! It took me a long time to learn this....No lie! We had nothing, and my first attempt at praise was like this. "God...Thanks for nothing! Yeah. It was part praise and part anger, sarcasm, but it made me laugh, I'm not sure about God, but He took over there and showed me how.
Oh..How I wish I could send you money, put you into a place of your own, anything...but only prayer is possible right now. Prayer, though, is powerful...
Sorry Ivar I replied in the wrong place again.

Greetings @Bendito ....jumping into your post here
You replied in the right place but just double posted methinks:smile:
I deleted the duplicate.