Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Figure of speech/colloquialism?
Scan with your phone’s camera.
@rstrats -- is it possible that you simply don't like taking reality as reality. Seems you've been given examples of where a part of a day or night is taken as a complete day or night.
YES thank youIf this is the case... it only makes sense that Jesus was crucified on Wednesday.
@rstrats -- is it possible that you simply don't like taking reality as reality. Seems you've been given examples of where a part of a day or night is taken as a complete day or night.
Yes, we're aware of that. Maybe you're barking up the wrong tree. And for what reason?
Actually, they are the same 'issue'.
Hhhhmmmmm I am thinking can you provide any answers to your own question?4. What examples then are you using to legitimately say that the Messiah was using common figure of speech/colloquial language, i.e., examples where a daytime or a night time was for forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred?
Hhhhmmmmm I am thinking can you provide any answers to your own question?
Actually I am incorrect here - the Thursday would be the first day of the feast of Unleavened bread - The LORD's Passover > Leviticus 23:4-8 (which commenced at sunset)for the intervening Thursday would have been the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
Then why start the topic if there are no examples?If I could I wouldn't have had any reason to start this topic.
Then why start the topic if there are no examples?
I think you have way to much time on your hands.How do you know that there aren't?
Then why start the topic if there are no examples?
I think you have way to much time on your hands.
Sue D.,
re: "Actually, they are the same 'issue'."
Your issue: Examples where a part of a daytime or a part of a night time is taken as complete daytime or a complete night time.
The topic's issue: Examples where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred.
How can you say those are the same thing?
BTW, you have questions directed to you in post numbers 165 and 168.