• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Favorite bands?

I was wondering everyone's favorite Christian artists. I am kind of new here, so if you have had a thread like this, please forgive me!! My favorite is Newsboys, because they were my first Christian concert, and hearing Peter speak at the end is what convinced me to give my life to Jesus. And my other favorite is Tait. All of his songs touch me somehow and I can relate to them all. I like a lot more, but those are my main ones.

My favourite Christian artists are:

Sev Statik (He's a Hip Hop emcee who has some strongly felt messages in his songs)
Flame (He's got Jesus written all over his lyrics, amazing analogies and just plain truth)

Just about any of the Sphere of Hip Hop artists..

Third Day (Christian Rock)

Check out a new band called [ DAY OF FIRE ] . The lead singer has an awsome testimony . I also have seen both newsboys and dc talk , and they were great . I usually listen to intimate worship , but pillar , P.O.D. , and project 86 , get me going . Try them out and get back . BIG-BROTHER

I have heard that Day of Fire is really good, and I have also been told recently to try out Pillar. Thanks for the info! You should try out Tait! :shade:

Everglaze ... if you get a chance , try out a christian hip hop band called
[ gritz ] and a song called , they all fall down . Let me know if you like them.
BROTHER :thumbs_up :thumbs_do :shade: PS = also try [ cross movement ]and a song called ... of the hook . I am a little older than you but as we used to say ... THAT SONG [ OFF THE HOOK ] IS BUMPING .. YEEEAAAHHH BOOOOYYYY :thumbs_up

Last edited:
my favorite bands would have to be third day, casting crowns, jean mcfatter,
mercy me these are really awesome bands in my thoughts

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Everglaze ... if you get a chance , try out a christian hip hop band called
[ gritz ] and a song called , they all fall down . Let me know if you like them.
BROTHER :thumbs_up :thumbs_do :shade: PS = also try [ cross movement ]and a song called ... of the hook . I am a little older than you but as we used to say ... THAT SONG [ OFF THE HOOK ] IS BUMPING .. YEEEAAAHHH BOOOOYYYY :thumbs_up

Haha, nice...

Flame and Da T.R.U.T.H are two artists from the Cross Movement Records.

Flame's self-titled Debut CD is just off the hook, seriously. Everything he says on this album is Biblically sound and aligned. Lots of scriptures used to shun deception and fallacy. He's like a preacher doing raps. The lyrics are very God-focused too. I just don't know how to describe this album.

My favorite bands.....
1. dcTalk ~~ tobyMac, TAIT, KMax........the best band ever!! ;)
2. Audio Adreniline.........i love them!
3. Newsboys..........their music videos are a little strange ;) , but they seem so happy, and their music rocks!!
4. Rebecca St. James.........her voice is AMAZING!!!
5. T-Bone............I haven't heard much of his music, but I LOVE what I've stumbled upon!!!

{{{{and the cool thing is~~~> i've met all of these people--hehe--except the newsboys!!----but i did see the newsboys in concert!}}}

diversityROXZ: if you like Audio Adreniline give "Anberlin" a try.. very cool band and amazing guitar work.. i think you can listen to some of their tracks on the tooth and nail records website..

Everglaze said:
Haha, nice...

Flame and Da T.R.U.T.H are two artists from the Cross Movement Records.

Flame came to my school. I didn't know he was going to be there though, but I heard about it after. I want to get his CD now. Someone told me he was really good.

And Sierra, some of the NB videos are strange, aren't they? lol I have met Pete, but not the other guys in the band.

I listen to Jason Upton, Don Potter, Kim Clement, Passion Band, Matt Redman, and Tim Hughes the most. I love the voice of Christy Nockels, wow, I would love to work with her and her husband on a prodject some day.

God Bless

I'mHis said:
Flame came to my school. I didn't know he was going to be there though, but I heard about it after. I want to get his CD now. Someone told me he was really good.

And Sierra, some of the NB videos are strange, aren't they? lol I have met Pete, but not the other guys in the band.

Really? Man, I'd love to meet Flame haha...he's so inspiring. It's on a rare occasion that I'm able to come across a rapper who is straight FIRE for God. You should check out his CD, it covers a lot of serious stuff.

The content of the Cross Movement and their artists are just top-notch quality stuff in spreading the Gospel. I love how they stick with the Biblical aspects so much and explain Jesus as the way, the truth and the life.

bandz

though they are not bands, i like to listen to:
larry norman, and bruce cockburn. :cup: :cup:

My favourite music bands are Mercy me, Point Of Grace, 4Him, Casting Crowns and Phillips, Craig & Dean.
As singers, I love Jaci Velasquez( her music is so beautiful, inspiring and devoted to God's love!!!) , Nichole Nordeman, Jeremy Camp and Michael W. Smith.

Formerly Adiaglow
I am into Third Day, MercyMe & Jeremy Camp VERY much. I also like Casting Crowns, Kristy Starling, and MANY more. :)

i love

i love:
1) Third Day
2) Jeremy Camp (if thats how you spell his surname)
3) Rebecca St James
4) Deitrick Haddon
5) Tonex
6) Marymary

Theres heaps of other christian artists like Relient K, Trinitee 5:7, the whole winans family (cece, bebe, winans phase), Nicole Mullen, Stacie Orrico, Switchfoot etc...

Guys third day is fantastic i saw them in a concert there better than whats on the CD live

Fav bands

Well I would have to say that my fav bands, if yall have heard of them, theyre Skillet, Pillar, Day of Fire, Thousand Foot Crutch, and i like some christian hip hop as well like Grits and stuff. They rock!!!lol

My favorite bands are:

1. DC Talk (Best band ever)
2. Toby Mac
3. Thousand Foot Krutch
4. Pillar
5. Project 86
6. Grits
7. T-Bone
8. NewsBoys
9. Audio Adrenaline
10. Skillet
11. P.O.D

I am sure there are others I cant think of

My favorite bands are: (in no particular order)
1) Stellar Kart
2) Building 429
3) Delirious?
4) Switchfoot
5) Relient K
6) Newsboys
7) Thousand Foot Krutch
8) Hillsong United
and many many more