• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Father, Son, Holy Spirit! Is the Holy Spirit Masculine or Feminine?

Loyal
All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

None of you have answered my question of who is that one explaining Her creation and existance by the FATHER AHAYAH I posted previously.

I believe scripture and know that
Scriptures mean what they say and say what they mean!

Blessing!
My friend. Let me give you some advice...One word.....LISTEN!
I already explained it. Wisdom is an attribute of God...Wisdom is one of the things that make God God. Wisdom is NOT a separate person...Wisdom is Not the Holy Spirit...
Again, you've taken a single verse, or a couple of single verses and built a doctrine on it....And you are wrong in your assumptions. Wrong in your conclusions....Get away from the spiritual junk food. and get on a real diet of Word.

Would you agree that - The Name Of The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit would be - The Single ONE NAME of Yawhea = The Lord, God. ?

And - Manifested visibly on earth- in- The Name and Image Of The Lord Yahoshua.

And would you agree that - Masculine or Feminine in the way that defines male and female - are both attributes that are applied universally to God ?

The Father is the same as to say - he is - OUR HUSBAND - and is no different than himself being described as also a Mother to his creation..

Isa. 42:14 For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant.
Isa. 66:13 As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.
Isa. 49:15 Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

There are other verses in The Bible that describe Yahoshua as a mother and also with motherly attributes. AND - Each and every single last one of these attributes are also in Yahoshua.

In - Rev 21:5 - we see Yahoshua sitting upon His Fathers throne and he says –

Rev 21:5 He said, - Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. :6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. : 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and “ - I ( Yahoshua ) will be his God, and he shall be my son. “

Loyal
1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Loyal
The Holy Spirit is a 'Spirit' -- no gender.

God the Father -- referred to in the male gender as "He" Always is. A Father is a man/ male.

Jesus Christ -- the Son of God-- was born into this world as a male child.

Loyal
FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT!
IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
MASCULINE OR FEMININE?
AND GOES BY WHAT NAME?
Where does the Bible refer to God as she? It does not.
John 15:26-27 (KJV)

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning...HE!

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. HE

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

There are quite a few other verses which refer to the Holy Spirit as a HE....Its God's Holy Spirit....Does a HE have a SHE spirit? Don't be silly!

This is so beautiful and I agree with everyone here. I see how each one here is expressing the truth that is found in God.

The Bible chiefly speaks of God in a male / masculine language - as Father, however, God is not limited to just _ male – roles, or strictly - “ a male “relationship or male associations and bonds with the creation.

Yahoshua - also, is seen in the Bible as a polygamous husband who is spiritually married to both - male and females as multiple bride of believers from both sexes ( women and men = of God’s church.

Yahoshua is clearly a Father and simultaneously, a polygamous husband who spiritually marries his own created children and who also by his own Holy Spirit also spiritually gives them a new spiritual birth.

Even The Holy Spirit has a Spiritual role and application in interacting and bringing a spiritual re birth to Children - as are BORN AGAIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. But Gods role as a father or an husband / bridegroom “ HIM “ or a male or a “ HE “ - this is no different than the polygamous relationship that He has with the male believers of his creation who are also called his bride.

Both the male and the female sex are depicted as the wife / bride of the Husband Yahoshua The Lord God Almighty. As we also see that...........

God is like a woman in labour (Isa. 42:14
A mother suckling her children (Num. 11:12
A mother who does not forget the child she nurses (Isa. 49:14-15
A mother who comforts her children (Isa. 66:12-13
A mother who births and protects Israel (Isa. 46:3-4

A mother who gave birth to the Israelites (Dt. 32:18
A mother who calls, teaches, holds, heals, and feeds her young (Hosea 11:1-4

The Bible also represents Gods nature - in terms of common feminine roles such as - A seamstress making clothes for Israel to wear (Neh. 9:21
A midwife attending a birth (Ps. 22:9-10a, 71:6; Isa. 66:9 - A woman working leaven into bread (Lk. 13:18-21.Like a hen (Mt. 23:37; Lk. 13:34; cf. Ruth 2:12 - Like a mother bear (Hosea 13:8)

I do understand that the main portion of the Bible symbolizes God as a physical male – but he also is symbolized in female symbolism and roles. Just as the males / men of God are symbolized as women as the wife / bride of God.

Likewise, women are symbolized as Sons Of God.

There is nothing sexual here of course and the Spirit Of God is not a male nor female sex - but all of the power, strength, and potency that exists in God that are found in the male human sex are simply relatable as the most important moving relevant role that all of the feminine roles and aspects of God are seen moving through.

For example, the “ MALE SEX “ in the bride of Christ will have the role of predominately being called as a “ HER “ - The males/ men - are called a “ SHE “ - The males are called THE BRIDE OF the polygamous Groom - Yahoshua, The Anointing Spirit. – The Husband / Groom.

This is what makes God so beautiful, so perfect, holy and pure- he is beyond our understanding and human logics. I believe that God manifested himself as a " MAN / MALE " because it has something to do with the male - meaning = Adam was formed first. AND THIS IS WHY - THE ENTIRE SPIRITUAL SEED - the bride of Christ will be referred to as a SHE - HER- Woman / Bride. As Eve was created from Adam, out of Adam, so the bride out of God - spiritually. This is so beautiful..

Loyal
God is Spirit -- He Also is refered to as Abba Father -- He wants to be our Heavenly Father.

The Church is the Bride of Christ. The Church consists of all born-again believers.

Some of your comments sound like you're maybe from an RCC background. Being spiritually married to both men and women through salvation. But it's a son/ daughter relationship to God through salvation.

Marriage is meant to be a picture of the special relationship between Christ and the Church / body of believers / Bride of Christ. The husband is supposed to love, protect his wife - willing to Give his life for his wife if necessary. Christ gave His life on the cross and rose again For His 'church' / His Bride. And eventually - upon the Church/ body of believers/ being taken up to heaven by Christ -- 'we' will be united with Christ / the Groom. And there will be no 'marriage' in heaven because It's purpose will have been fulfilled.

In the RCC -- women who enter the arena? of becoming Nuns -- they are actually 'married' to God. At least that's how it Used to be. But that's not found in Scripture.

It Is true that upon a person's salvation that the Holy Spirit Does immediate come to indwell that person until they are personally With Jesus Christ. Through the Holy Spirit, a person is made a new creature/ creation in Christ. The Holy Spirit being the 3rd person of the trinity. God the Father being the 1st person, and Jesus Christ being the Son of God / 2nd person of the trinity. The trinity / Godhead -- each part has it's own responsibilities. They all worked together in creation and in our salvation.

Your term -- a polygamous relationship -- in todays' society -- it's against the law. According to God's created marriage -- it's one man with one woman for as long as they are alive and God gives them the ability to conceive children together / family. In the Old Testament -- God Allowed polygamy -- but it was not God's original intentions. Mankind likes to Try to do things 'our' way -- Solomon had hundreds of wives and hundred's more concubines. And I'm thinking that he was the youngest king in the history Of kings. He was one of God's 'favorite' people?! As was Moses and others.

What I'm saying is that the term has negative connotations. And it assumes that a man has at least several wives who have children with him. No one marries God and has children with Him. A person only becomes a child of God / son or daughter Of / through their acceptance of Him for salvation.

Then you shared a list of verses -- well -- they Are in Scripture, but sort of 'cherry picked' -- trying to say something that isn't really being said. God is Like unto -- a mother nursing her children -- that's Not saying that part of God is female.

You probably won't agree with my comments -- but you're sort of misapplying Scriptures here and there.

There's a new version of the Bible that is even gender neutral / and or/ trying to present God as a woman. And maybe it's part of the feminist movement. Anything a man can do -- a woman can do just as well or maybe even Better. Well -- that does not apply to God / Scripture. God definitely Does use women in important positions. But, even in creation -- Adam was created 1st and woman was created to be his helper / helpmeet.

God has no bride. Born-again believers / both men and women / is the Church = Bride of Christ. Christ being the 2nd person of the Godhead.

In the Human family -- there is the father and the mother. Husband and wife. Thus, there is a woman needed.

Loyal
FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT!
IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
MASCULINE OR FEMININE?
AND GOES BY WHAT NAME?
God created man in His image....Male and female created He him....Adam was both male and female all the way up to Genesis 2:21 Then God took the woman out of him and put it into a female body.
Created in God's image....God does not have a body but He does have the characteristics of both male and female....Protector/Provider and Nurturer/teacher

Loyal
Bendito -- God Did take a rib from Adam -- by his heart -- to form woman from. God did NOT take the woman out of him and put 'her' into a female body, Part of Adam's DNA was in his rib -- the rib that's closest to his heart. Adam was to be her protector. Men are supposed to be protecting women.

Loyal
Bendito -- God Did take a rib from Adam -- by his heart -- to form woman from. God did NOT take the woman out of him and put 'her' into a female body, Part of Adam's DNA was in his rib -- the rib that's closest to his heart. Adam was to be her protector. Men are supposed to be protecting women.
LOLOL That's what I said

Loyal
Bendito --no it's Not what you said. You said that God took woman out of Adam. God took a Rib Out of Adam -- and He then formed a woman using that rib. There Is a difference.

You're the sci-fi person -- remember the episode when there was a transporter malfunction. The one guy had his altar ego emerge from him. So there were two of him on the ship. That's Not how it happened with Adam and Eve. Eve did Not come out of Adam in a bodily form with one of Adam's ribs. It sounds like that is what you're imagining. :)

Loyal
Bendito --no it's Not what you said. You said that God took woman out of Adam. God took a Rib Out of Adam -- and He then formed a woman using that rib. There Is a difference.

You're the sci-fi person -- remember the episode when there was a transporter malfunction. The one guy had his altar ego emerge from him. So there were two of him on the ship. That's Not how it happened with Adam and Eve. Eve did Not come out of Adam in a bodily form with one of Adam's ribs. It sounds like that is what you're imagining. :smile:
Sue I did not say that Eve came out of Adam bodily...Look...Can we stop this arguing anytime soon?

Rightly dividing the WORD gives understanding!

The original KJV 1611 with ALL 80 Books is ALL I read that contain the answers that you are seeking.
And that's why most of you are not getting understanding.

Loyal

The original KJV 1611 with ALL 80 Books is ALL I read that contain the answers that you are seeking.
So you're saying most Christians don't understand the Bible? What are you saying?

Loyal

And that's why most of you are not getting understanding.
Caution there!! You are placing YOURSELF and YOUR version as Better understanding over others.

Are we so ignorant that we cannot hear from God?

Is God so weak that He Himself can not get understanding to us without your version?

You are close to a self righteous spirit! !

My friend, the 1611 KJV is the ORIGINAL BIBLE!
That Contains All 80 Books!

More Biblical Books means more information does it not?

Where does self righteousness come in?

Loyal

My friend, the 1611 KJV is the ORIGINAL BIBLE!
That Contains All 80 Books!

More Biblical Books means more information does it not?

Where does self righteousness come in?
The 1611 version is the first King James authorized version...Not the original bible.

Everyone knows The scrolls are the ORIGINAL my friend!
What is the Vulgate and Septuigan?