• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Father, Son, Holy Spirit! Is the Holy Spirit Masculine or Feminine?

FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT!
IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
MASCULINE OR FEMININE?
AND GOES BY WHAT NAME?

Loyal

John 14:26; "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26; "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

I accept the truth of the scriptures that confirm that the HOLY SPIRIT is ? And goes by the name of ? Well, it's better to read the scriptures for yourself! So here they are from the 1611 KJV. WISEDOME IS HER NAME (SHE) Proverbs 1:20-33 [20]¶ Wisedome crieth without, she vttereth her voice in the streets: [21]Shee crieth in the chiefe place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she vttereth her words, saying, [22]How long, ye simple ones, will ye loue simplicitie? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fooles hate knowledge? [23]Turne you at my reproofe: behold, I will powre out my spirit vnto you, I will make knowen my wordes vnto you. [24]¶ Because I haue called, and yee refused, I haue stretched out my hand, and no man regarded: [25]But ye haue set at nought all my counsell, & would none of my reproofe: [26]I also will laugh at your calamitie, I wil mocke when your feare commeth. [27]When your feare commeth as desolation, and your destruction commeth as a whirlewinde; when distresse and anguish commeth vpon you: [28]Then shall they call vpon mee, but I will not answere; they shall seeke me early, but they shall not finde me: [29]For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the feare of the Lord. [30]They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproofe. [31]Therefore shall they eate of the fruite of their owne way, and be filled with their owne deuices. [32]For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fooles shall destroy them. [33]But who so hearkneth vnto mee, shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from feare of euill. LISTEN TO HER! Proverbs 2:2,4,6,10 [2]So that thou incline thine eare vnto wisedome, and apply thine heart to vnderstanding: [4]If thou seekest her as siluer, and searchest for her, as for hid treasures: [6]For the Lord giueth wisedome: out of his mouth commeth knowledge, and vnderstanding. [10]¶ When wisedome entreth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant vnto thy soule; SHE IS PRECIOUS! Proverbs 3:15-18 [15]She is more precious then Rubies: and all the things thou canst desire, are not to be compared vnto her. [16]Length of dayes is in her right hand: and in her left hand, riches and honour. [17]Her wayes are wayes of plesantnesse: and all her pathes are peace. [18]She is a tree of life, to them that lay hold vpon her: and happy is euery one that retaineth her. WISEDOME IS HER NAME! Proverbs 4:5-9 [5]Get wisedome, get vnderstanding: forget it not, neither decline from the wordes of my mouth. [6]Forsake her not, and she shall preserue thee: loue her, and she shall keepe thee. [7]Wisedome is the principall thing, therefore get wisedome: and with all thy getting, get vnderstanding. [8]Exalt her, and shee shall promote thee: shee shall bring thee to honour, when thou doest imbrace her. [9]She shall giue to thine head an ornament of grace, a crowne of glory shall she. SHE IS PURE! Wisdom of Solomon 7:22-30 [22]For wisdom, which is the worker of all things, taught me: for in her is an understanding spirit holy, one only, manifold, subtil, lively, clear, undefiled, plain, not subject to hurt, loving the thing that is good quick, which cannot be letted, ready to do good, [23]Kind to man, steadfast, sure, free from care, having all power, overseeing all things, and going through all understanding, pure, and most subtil, spirits. [24]For wisdom is more moving than any motion: she passeth and goeth through all things by reason of her pureness. SHE IS THE BREATH OF THE POWER OF AHAYAH [25]For she is the breath of the power of God, and a pure influence flowing from the glory of the Almighty: therefore can no defiled thing fall into her. [26]For she is the brightness of the everlasting light, the unspotted mirror of the power of God, and the image of his goodness. [27]And being but one, she can do all things: and remaining in herself, she maketh all things new: and in all ages entering into holy souls, she maketh them friends of God, and prophets. [28]For God loveth none but him that dwelleth with wisdom. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! [29]For she is more beautiful than the sun, and above all the order of stars: being compared with the light, she is found before it. [30]For after this cometh night: but vice shall not prevail against wisdom. Wisdom of Solomon 9:4,9-11,17-18 SHE SITS BY THRONE OF AHAYAH! [4]Give me wisdom, that sitteth by thy throne; and reject me not from among thy children: [9]And wisdom was with thee: which knoweth thy works, and was present when thou madest the world, and knew what was acceptable in thy sight, and right in thy commandments. SEND HER FROM THE THRONE! [10]O send her out of thy holy heavens, and from the throne of thy glory, that being present she may labour with me, that I may know what is pleasing unto thee. [11]For she knoweth and understandeth all things, and she shall lead me soberly in my doings, and preserve me in her power. [17]And thy counsel who hath known, except thou give wisdom, and send thy Holy Spirit from above? [18]For so the ways of them which lived on the earth were reformed, and men were taught the things that are pleasing unto thee, and were saved through wisdom. WISEDOME GIVES UNDERSTANDING [5]Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. [6]Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. [7]Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. [8]Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. [9]She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. Wisdom of Solomon 1:4-7 THE HOLY SPIRIT WISEDOME! SHE OR HER [4]For into a malitious soule wisedome shall not enter: nor dwell in the body that is subiect vnto sinne. [5]For the holy spirit of discipline will flie deceit, & remoue from thoughts that are without vnderstanding: and will not abide when vnrighteousnesse commeth in. [6]For wisedome is a louing spirit: and will not acquite a blasphemour of his words: for God is witnesse of his reines, and a true beholder of his heart, and a hearer of his tongue. [7]For the spirit of the Lord filleth the world: and that which containeth all things hath knowledge of the voice. Wisdom of Solomon 6:12-18,20-23 WISEDOME SHE OR HER! [12]Wisedome is glorious and neuer fadeth away: yea she is easily seene of them that loue her, and found of such as seeke her. [13]She preuenteth them that desire her, in making herselfe first knowen vnto them. [14]Whoso seeketh her earely, shall haue no great trauaile: for he shall find her sitting at his doores. [15]To thinke therefore vpon her is perfection of wisedome: and who so watcheth for her, shall quickly be without care. [16]For she goeth about seeking such as are worthy of her, sheweth herselfe fauourably vnto them in the wayes, and meeteth them in euery thought. [17]For the very true beginning of her, is the desire of discipline, and the care of discipline is loue: [18]And loue is the keeping of her lawes; and the giuing heed vnto her lawes, is the assurance of incorruption. [20]Therefore the desire of wisedome bringeth to a kingdome. [21]If your delight be then in thrones and scepters, O ye kings of the people, honour wisedome that yee may raigne for euermore. WISEDOME IS WHAT? [22]As for wisedome what she is, and how she came vp, I will tell you, and will not hide mysteries from you: but will seeke her out from the beginning of her natiuity, & bring the knowledge of her into light, and will not passe ouer the trueth. [23]Neither will I goe with consuming enuy: for such a man shall haue no fellowship with wisedome. Baruch 3:14-15,23 [14]Learne where is wisedome, where is strength, where is vnderstanding, that thou mayest know also where is length of daies, and life, where is the light of the eyes and peace. [15]Who hath found out her place? or who hath come into her treasures? [23]The Agarenes that seek wisdome vpon earth, the marchants of Merran, and of Theman, the authors of fables, and searchers out of vnderstanding: none of these haue knowen the way of wisedome, or remember her pathes. Ecclesiasticus 24:1-9,18,22,28-29 WISEDOME IS WITH THE MOST HIGH! [1]Wisedome shall praise her selfe, and shall glory in the midst of her people. [2]In the Congregation of the most high, shall she open her mouth, and triumph before his power. WISEDOME EXPLAINS EXISTANCE! [3]I came out of the mouth of the most High, and couered the earth as a cloud. [4]I dwelt in high places, and my throne is in a cloudy pillar. [5]I alone compassed the circuit of heauen, and walked in the bottome of the deepe. [6]In the waues of the sea, and in all the earth, and in euery people, and nation, I got a possession. [7]With all these I sought rest: and in whose inheritance shall I abide? WISEDOME GIVEN WORK TO DO! [8]So the creatour of all things gaue mee a commandement, and hee that made me, caused my tabernacle to rest: and said, Let thy dwelling be in Iacob, and thine inheritance in Israel. WISEDOME CREATED BEFORE WORLD! [9]Hee created mee from the beginning before the world, and I shall neuer faile. WISEDOME THE MOTHER OF CHILDREN! [18]I am the mother of faire loue, and feare, and knowledge, and holy hope, I therefore being eternall, am giuen to all my children which are named of him. [22]He that obeyeth me, shall neuer be confounded, and they that worke by me, shall not doe amisse. [28]The first man knew her not perfectly: no more shall the last finde her out. [29]For her thoughts are more then the Sea, and her counsels profounder then the great deepe. I haven't seen any mention of a he wisedome in these scriptures so I wonder did those false teachers add he in those scriptures to further their deception?
TRUTH IS A BLESSING!

Loyal
All verses about wisdom are not about the Holy Spirit.

Wisdom of Solomon 7:22-30 [22]For wisdom, which is the worker of all things, taught me: for in her is an understanding spirit holy, one only, manifold, subtil, lively, clear, undefiled, plain, not subject to hurt, loving the thing that is good quick, which cannot be letted, ready to do good, [23]Kind to man, steadfast, sure, free from care, having all power, overseeing all things, and going through all understanding, pure, and most subtil, spirits. [24]For wisdom is more moving than any motion

Nice words, but not in the Bible. The "Wisdom" of Solomon is not the Song of Solomon, in fact there is no Song of Solomon chapter 7, verses 22-30.

Baruch 3:14-15,23 [14]Learne where is wisedome, where is strength, where is vnderstanding, that thou mayest know also where is length of daies, and life, where is the light of the eyes and peace. [15]Who hath found out her place? or who hath come into her treasures?

Maybe these are good words too, but not in the Bible. No book of Baruch in the canonized Bible.

Ecclesiasticus 24:1-9,18,22,28-29 WISEDOME IS WITH THE MOST HIGH! [1]Wisedome shall praise her selfe, and shall glory in the midst of her people. [2]In the Congregation of the most high, shall she open her mouth,

No Ecclesiatticus either. This might look like it's supposed to be Ecclesiastes, but again there is no Ecclesiates chapter 24.

Nearly all of the "scripture" you posted above, is NOT in the Bible at all.

I have to wonder about subtle changes, or are they intentional deceptions?

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

I accept and now know by scriptures the HOLY SPIRIT'S name is WISEDOME and that SHE sits next to AHAYAH GOD and YASHAYAH CHRIST.

Just wanted to add that SHE is also called the COMFORTER by YASHAYAH CHRIST in the scriptures.

As we all know that our Mother's are natural comforters. That's what they do. Therefore I understand the HOLY SPIRIT (WISEDOME) she being called the COMFORTER! Proves Women are made in HER image and likeness.

She is the gift that we recieve after
getting Baptized!

She is the voice that speaks to us that is teaching us all things that Christ said.

John 14:16-18,26 [16]And I will pray the Father, and hee shall giue you another Comforter, that he (she) may abide with you for euer,
[17]Euen the Spirit of trueth, whom the world cannot receiue, because it seeth him(her) not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him(her), for hee(she) dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[18]I wil not leaue you comfortlesse, I will come to you. [26]But the Comforter, which is the holy Ghost, whom the Father wil send in my name, he(she) shal teach you al things, & bring al things to your remembrance, whatsoeuer I haue said vnto you.

1611 KJV is the original BIBLE!
Blessings!

Loyal
God is a Spirit....Spirits do not have bodies..Thus..no gender as such. Yet God has the attributes of both male and female...Look at His names. His names describe His attributes...
El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty) Also Shaddai means ‘the breasted one’ The Nurturer. He who is Enough.

El Elyon (The Most High God)

Adonai (Lord, Master)

Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)

Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)

Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)

Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)

Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)

Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)

Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)

El Olam (The Everlasting God)

Elohim (God)

Qanna (Jealous)

Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)

Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)

Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)

It's sad how people try to humanize God.

This post is in regards to the HOLY SPIRIT and I learned Her name is WISEDOME in the scriptures.

Also:
The Blue Letter Bible actually breaks down the meanings of those words you posted.
I do know that Jehovah is a word that "ONLY" jewish people use for GOD. So I take it you're jewish!
I don't know those words.

I'm a Jew, a Hebrew of The Children of Israel!

Also:
No one is trying to humanize GOD.
For we were made in THEIR image!
The FATHER AHAYAH said in scripture:
Genesis 1:26 [26]¶ And God said, Let vs make man in our Image, after our likenesse: and let them haue dominion ouer the fish of the sea, and ouer the foule of the aire, and ouer the cattell, and ouer all the earth, and ouer euery creeping thing that creepeth vpon the earth.

Blessings!

The Bible Strong's Concordance
along with the Blue Letter Bible will help with the meaning of words!

Blessings!

Another helpful tool is the
Zondervan’s Bible Dictionary.
This is the most accurate I've seen so far.

Blessings!

To confirm my statement about Jehovah.

Taken from Strong's Concordance:

Hebrew: יהוה Transliteration: yehôvâh Pronunciation: yeh-ho-vaw' Definition: From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; {Jehovah} Jewish national name of God:

Blessings!

Loyal

This post is in regards to the HOLY SPIRIT and I learned Her name is WISEDOME in the scriptures.

Also:
The Blue Letter Bible actually breaks down the meanings of those words you posted.
I do know that Jehovah is a word that "ONLY" jewish people use for GOD. So I take it you're jewish!

Also:
Genesis 1:26 [26]¶ And God said, Let vs make man in our Image, after our likenesse: and let them haue dominion ouer the fish of the sea, and ouer the foule of the aire, and ouer the cattell, and ouer all the earth, and ouer euery creeping thing that creepeth vpon the earth.

Blessings!
So you focus on one aspect of God and attribute that aspect to only one person of God....Are you saying that the Father and Jesus are not wise? Why do you say that wisdom is the Holy Spirit? Why can 'Wisdom' not refer to the Father or Jesus as well as the Holy Spirit? Wisdom is described as a woman because the word "Wisdom" is a feminine noun. Not because God is a woman.

Loyal

Also:

Also:

Blessings!
Well friend, when you try to stuff God into a body, and then only emphasize one of God's attributes to do so.....Yeah..You try to humanize God. He is much more than wisdom even though wisdom is very much to be desired

The Word GOD is used to identify The FATHER and also HIS FAMILY.
(GOD THE FATHER-GOD THE SON-GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT)

This Scripture shows The FATHER calling the son GOD:
Hebrews 1:9 [9]Thou hast loued righteousnesse, and hated iniquitie, therefore God, euen thy God hath anointed thee with the oyle of gladnesse aboue thy fellowes.

Scripture also uses the words THE MOST HIGH for GOD the FATHER because HE is!
Psalms 82:6 [6]I haue said, Ye are gods: and all of you are children of the most High:
For HE AHAYAH created the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

So My friend, I ask you then who is this Feminine Spiritual Being that explained Her creation and existance by the FATHER AHAYAH in the scriptures I posted?

Who is she that is seated next to the FATHER AHAYAH with YASHAYAH CHRIST on the other side. Who's name is WISEDOME.

Please explain.

Loyal

The Word GOD is used to identify The FATHER and also HIS FAMILY.
(GOD THE FATHER-GOD THE SON-GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT)

This Scripture shows The FATHER calling the son GOD:
Hebrews 1:9 [9]Thou hast loued righteousnesse, and hated iniquitie, therefore God, euen thy God hath anointed thee with the oyle of gladnesse aboue thy fellowes.

Scripture also uses the words THE MOST HIGH for GOD the FATHER because HE is!
Psalms 82:6 [6]I haue said, Ye are gods: and all of you are children of the most High:
For HE AHAYAH created the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT.

So My friend, I ask you then who is this Feminine Spiritual Being that explained Her creation and existance by the FATHER AHAYAH in the scriptures I posted?

Who is she that is seated next to the FATHER AHAYAH with YASHAYAH CHRIST on the other side. Who's name is WISEDOME.

Please explain.
Again.....Wisdom is one of the attributes of God....Wisdom is called 'she' because the word 'wisdom' Hebrew'chokmah' is a feminine noun. No body means....NO GENDER

My friend, I only asked who is that one explaining Her creation and seat next to AHAYAH in those scriptures?

All eyes will behold one day soon!

Blessings

Staff Member
Hello @Lacawar
For you to be right. Every instance where Wisdom is mentioned in Scripture would have to apply to the Holy Spirit. We know that this is not the case, so what becomes important when seeking to know the significance of the word "Wisdom" in Scripture? Context.

That you choose to ignore this, for it was mentioned by Brother BAC as well, and still not addressed by you, only makes your position a personal one and not Scriptural.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal

Also:

Also:

Blessings!
Nonsense! If you're not trying to humanize God, why do you insist on stuffing Him into a body?
You constantly brag on being a Jew but you use a bible written in ancient English and you don't even understand the God of the Jews...I suggest you use a KJV, supplemented by a Strongs Exhaustive Concordance and use them to get to know God a bit better.... And stay away from the spiritual junkfood.

Loyal

My friend, I only asked who is that one explaining Her creation and seat next to AHAYAH in those scriptures?

All eyes will behold one day soon!

Blessings
Wisdom is not seated next to God...Wisdom is a part of God....

None of you have answered my question of who is that one explaining Her creation and existance by the FATHER AHAYAH I posted previously.

I believe scripture and know that
Scriptures mean what they say and say what they mean!

Blessing!