• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Family needs Prayer

Howdy

it has been a Few days since i been on line my uncle passed away monday and his Family his wife and Children Need prayer.

Heavenly Father I lift up brother Daniel and his uncles family.

I pray that they have tons of family come around them through this time.
That they are able to go through the time of grieving and yet as they gather that there will be times of remembering the special qualities of this father and uncle. What he did to make people smile or laugh.

I pray that there will be no needs of finances etc.... for that family. You are their provider and sustainer.

Father thank you in advance for smoothing out the usual things that can complicate the passing of a loved one. May this be something that binds the family together, not separate.

Pray this in Jesus Christs mighty name. Amen!

Mike
aka grizzly for Christ.

Staff Member
Greetings Daniel,

May you see the Lord's goodness as He comforts the children, as He comforts the wife and all members of your uncle's family as prayers are offered up on their behalf.

What you have done in requesting prayer for them at this time is beautiful and be assured that our Lord knows of your love.

Bless you..><>

Br. Bear

My dearest brother Daniel, peace and grace to you this day in the name of the Lord most high. I pray for the Lord to send you peace, Grace and compassion during this trying time. KNow that we are here for you brother, God Bless!!!

Active
I praying that God's love will surround your family.
Thats his arms of love will be a blanket upon each of you.

love you be blessed.