• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Family Assistance

Staff Member
If anyone fails to provide for his own, and especially for those of his own family, he has denied the faith [by disregarding its precepts] and is worse than an unbeliever [who fulfills his obligation in these matters]. 1 Timothy 5:8 AMPC

Family should be the strongest form of community anyone experiences. Maybe that’s why some call Christians the family of God.

When God created Adam and Eve, He gave each a role within their relationship that added to the fulfillment of the other person (Genesis 2:18-25). There were parents, children, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews. Many times these families lived in the same geographical location. Helping family members was encouraged.

Moses said parents were to be honored (Exodus 20:12). Jesus warned the Pharisees to stop creating loopholes so they could avoid helping their parents (Mark 7:11-13).

New-life living brings you into a closer sense of care for your family (close and extended).

You are God’s representative. He cares for His family. He asks you to do the same for yours.

Prayer: Dear God family is important to You. There’s nothing I can do that You haven’t helped me with. Help me care for my family. May they see You in my actions. Help me do the things for my family that You would do. And when I ask for help, it’s an acknowledgement that You’ve always been my greatest resource.