• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

False testomony of mine :( help!

Please read to full story

Ok i need to confess this..
I have been diagnosed with a disease that causes symptoms like stomach pains and diarrhea since i was 7 years old.

When i was 14 i went to a service were a traveling faith healer came to my Nana's small church and picked me out of the crowd and described my disease perfectly without knowing me at all which i believe that was God!

He said i was healed from this disease in Jesus name and i didn't feel anything, but i did believe with every inch of my body i was healed!!!
I stopped getting all the symptoms of my disease the following week, and got a blood test which came out negative which meant I DIDNT have the disease anymore!!!! we all praised God hard!

Then my mum said lets make sure and took me to another bigger hospital and had a blood test there but came out that i had the disease again :((( this was hard but still believed JESUS healed me!

I still tell people i was healed of this disease which bought great encouragement but never want to annoy God.
Should i tell the people that i told i lyed and am not healed...

dont know what to do and am scared to tell them

thank-you

Dear Drumcat,

I see no false testimony in what you say. What I do see though is that a seed of doubt was allowed into the door of your heart. When we start agreeing with those words of unbelief, we allow ourselves to be robbed of our healings, giftings or even our destinies.

Allow me to encourage you to spend time with the Lord.... share with HIM your uncertainties, ask forgiveness for allowing the seeds of doubt in (which I’ve done myself many times) and allow HIM to heal you. The healing is still there.

This is a quote from Derek Prince’s book “Blessing or Curse” (pg. 236) “When the words we speak about ourselves agree with what God says about us in Christ, then we open the way for Him to make us in actual experience all that He says we are. But if we fail to make the appropriate confession – or proclamation – about ourselves, we are confined to the prison of our own natural state. We have shut ourselves off from the supernatural, transforming grace of God, which works only through faith.”

By faith continue to believe and proclaim that you are healed for “by his wounds you have been healed.” (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24) May the Lord bless you and that you'd be transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory. (2 Corinthians 3:18)

Blessings,
Snowrose

Last edited:
Active
drumcat,please look at this 2 Cor 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen,BUT!! at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. Hebrews 11:6 says and without faith it is inpossible to please HIM, for he who comes to GOD MUST believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.Since you are seeking,and since you are looking at what is not seen! The Lord will bless your Faith in him!

Drumcat, I read a book in which a woman was healed of some terrible desease, but when she began to doubt that she was healed, she got sick again. This was a great test for her. God was challenging her to believe Him for her healing. She finally prevailed and was able to live her life without being sick because she chose to believe God for her healing.

I have never personally experienced anything like this and don't really understand how it all works. I am just relating what I read in a book about a very famous minister who lived over 100 years ago.

I can only tell you to seek the Lord about the matter. I am not an expert in the area of healing. I pray that you will hear clearly what He wants you to know about this situation and how you should respond.

God bless you.