• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

False teacher, prophets and doctrines.. again.

Active
Excellent stuff BAC

There are various types of false teachers. I believe discernment 101 is to always look at what is motivating a preacher.

Love for Jesus brings truth and humility. Love for money and power brings false teaching on prosperity and power.

Then, perhaps the worst false teaching is from those who hate Jesus and know scripture very well. Ex Christian atheists come to mind. Not all, but certainly many atheists cherry pick scripture to misrepresent God on almost every topic.

I would not want to be that person guilty of false teaching standing before God of the universe on judgement day. Terrifying!!
We’re living in a perilous time, all kinds of demonic spirits are on the rise, the evil of “wholeness” is all around us, the stance a teacher takes reveals whether they’re teaching the truth of the Word or not. If somebody is praising evil for good, or even just ignoring it, pretending everything is ok, instead of exposing evil and equipping us with the full armor of God, then this is very likely to be a false teacher - REGARDLESS of their theology or denomination! None of that matters, because action - or inaction - always speaks louder than empty words!

Active
The common theme in all these verses about false teachers, is they teach grace covers all, sin doesn't matter.
They say it's OK to follow your lust and sensuality. They teach God won't punish unrepentant people.
They teach you can't lose your salvation, no matter how much you sin.
I like what you put together here, and agree this is a common false teaching. Truth is, not all who claim to be “under grace” truly are.

When a person is truly born again of the Spirit of Grace, and are truly “under grace” then sin will not reign over them, but rather righteousness.

So you will indeed know them by their fruits. (Either sin, or Righteousness)

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Active
We’re living in a perilous time, all kinds of demonic spirits are on the rise, the evil of “wholeness” is all around us, the stance a teacher takes reveals whether they’re teaching the truth of the Word or not. If somebody is praising evil for good, or even just ignoring it, pretending everything is ok, instead of exposing evil and equipping us with the full armor of God, then this is very likely to be a false teacher - REGARDLESS of their theology or denomination! None of that matters, because action - or inaction - always speaks louder than empty words!
By the way, it was the evil of WOKEness, sorry for the autocorrect. It's not political or cultural, it's a DEMONIC cult.

Active
By the way, it was the evil of WOKEness, sorry for the autocorrect. It's not political or cultural, it's a DEMONIC cult.

So just so I am clear. Are you saying that when someone teaches the actual facts that Columbus did NOT discover America but claimed it for Spain and that the Clovis people had already discovered it (the mainland) many 1000s of years earlier, and that the Olmecs from Africa had been here centuries before him and started successful communities and civilizations (on the mainland), and that the Vikings had been here on the mainland also centuries before him, sometimes fighting and often trading with people already living here with developed cultures and intelligence, that these actual facts are part of a demonic cult? Is truth the cult and the false persuasion the way to go? Where is the line to be drawn? Should truth not rule in education whatever it does to the previous programming? I thought God was pro-truth and Jesus IS the truth. Am I missing something? I could be so please clarify. Thanks

Active
.. so then is this a discrepancy in the Bible? Does the Bible contradict itself? Well if it did, I would go with the majority of scripture...
Personally, I think I would go with the words of Jesus.

Rhema

Ahhh.. I hadn't read far enough...
But if I had to make a choice between which one to follow...
well, Paul is a good guy, an apostle, all of that... but he isn't my Lord, God and Savior.

Active
So just so I am clear. Are you saying that when someone teaches the actual facts that Columbus did NOT discover America but claimed it for Spain and that the Clovis people had already discovered it (the mainland) many 1000s of years earlier, and that the Olmecs from Africa had been here centuries before him and started successful communities and civilizations (on the mainland), and that the Vikings had been here on the mainland also centuries before him, sometimes fighting and often trading with people already living here with developed cultures and intelligence, that these actual facts are part of a demonic cult? Is truth the cult and the false persuasion the way to go? Where is the line to be drawn? Should truth not rule in education whatever it does to the previous programming? I thought God was pro-truth and Jesus IS the truth. Am I missing something? I could be so please clarify. Thanks
You missed one thing, brother - you’re rewriting history, and taking God’s name in vain by calling that God’s truth. God gave this land to the prigilm settlers to escape from religious persecution, and all you stated was a scheme to delegitimize the foundation of America. I can tell that all of this is nothing but propaganda fed to you from the commie system, there's not a trace of original thought in this hogwash, and you have the audacity to call that God's truth.

Active
You missed one thing, brother - you’re rewriting history, and taking God’s name in vain by calling that God’s truth. God gave this land to the prigilm settlers to escape from religious persecution, and all you stated was a scheme to delegitimize the foundation of America. I can tell that all of this is nothing but propaganda fed to you from the commie system, there's not a trace of original thought in this hogwash, and you have the audacity to call that God's truth.

Oh no, I did not call the factual history I gave, God's truth. I suggested God prefers truth. Do you agree?

Active
Oh no, I did not call the factual history I gave, God's truth. I suggested God prefers truth. Do you agree?
God doesn't prefer commie propaganda which you call "truth", brother. And to be clear, I'm here to talk Yeshua (Jesus), not vikings, aztecs, clovis or whatever heathens who never knew God the creator and had no regard of God the creator.

Active
God doesn't prefer commie propaganda which you call "truth", brother. And to be clear, I'm here to talk Yeshua (Jesus), not vikings, aztecs, clovis or whatever heathens who never knew God the creator and had no regard of God the creator.

Wow! Commie propaganda? Really? I thought more highly of you my brother. So tell me if you believe Jesus would prefer the truth or something other?

Active
Wow! Commie propaganda? Really? I thought more highly of you my brother. So tell me if you believe Jesus would prefer the truth or something other?
You have no truth in you, all you had posted is nothing but commie propaganda. Yeshua doesn't care who discovered America first, he doesn't care who lived in there first, he cares about who fulfills his Great Commission by bringing the gospel to that land.

Active
You have no truth in you, all you had posted is nothing but commie propaganda. Yeshua doesn't care who discovered America first, he doesn't care who lived in there first, he cares about who fulfills his Great Commission by bringing the gospel to that land.

Without doubt the Jesus factor is the important issue, but I was asking what You meant by Wokefullness as I hear so many explanations. And they differ one from another.

And you misjudge me as I so live the heart of my Lord. The story we are taught in our history classes speaks nothing about our Lord though I learned that Columbus's diaries speak of his inspiration when he read of the 'khug' of the earth in the Bible. This to me is what we should learn of Columbus, not the false history.

He believed the Spirit was revealing the spherical nature of the earth and went forth bravely in that conviction. So why can't we include this in our history books as well. Make the truth be the basis of educating rather than indoctrinating.

Active
Without doubt the Jesus factor is the important issue, but I was asking what You meant by Wokefullness as I hear so many explanations. And they differ one from another.

And you misjudge me as I so live the heart of my Lord. The story we are taught in our history classes speaks nothing about our Lord though I learned that Columbus's diaries speak of his inspiration when he read of the 'klug' of the earth in the Bible. This to me is what we should learn of Columbus, not the false history.

He believed the Spirit was revealing the spherical nature of the earth and went forth bravely in that conviction. So why can't we include this in our history books as well. Make the truth be the basis of educating rather than indoctrinating.
"Wokeness" is satanism in disguise, it's also known as 180-ism, which means, whatever God commands, doing the polar opposite. Whatever God told to do, stop it at all costs; whatever God told NOT to do, go for it at full throttle. Instead of male and female made in God's image, there's a full "spectrum" of gender; instead of having fulfilled and subdued the earth, worship the earth as God; instead of Yeshua as the ONLY way to him, all false religions lead to God; and instead of discussing Yeshua, bringing up an argument on "who discovered America first" as a distraction; that, is wokeness.
If you truly believe that "the story we are taught in our history classes speaks nothing about our Lord", then get re-reducated through sources that DO speak about the Lord, sent to you by the Holy Spirit of truth.

Active
Whenever I have encountered demons, not one of them had the slightest interest in discussing WOKEY WOKEY ideologies.

Rhema

Active
You missed one thing, brother - you’re rewriting history,
Not if one has been taught the wrong history.

History is a bit of a hobby of mine, and I just love asking the question, "Where was Squanto six months before he met the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock?

I also like asking if people know that the United States led an armed incursion into the Soviet Union, and had army troops in Red Square.

The best one is, "Who wrote the pledge of allegiance to the flag (of the USA)? And who invented the Nazi hand salute?" (same people btw)

Rhema

Active
This to me is what we should learn of Columbus, not the false history.
Like the truth of Columbus being the Father of African slavery in America? (Technically his brothers, of course.)

Hispaniola seems to never have recovered from his visit.

Rhema

Active
"Wokeness" is satanism in disguise, it's also known as 180-ism, which means, whatever God commands, doing the polar opposite. Whatever God told to do, stop it at all costs; whatever God told NOT to do, go for it at full throttle. Instead of male and female made in God's image, there's a full "spectrum" of gender; instead of having fulfilled and subdued the earth, worship the earth as God; instead of Yeshua as the ONLY way to him, all false religions lead to God; and instead of discussing Yeshua, bringing up an argument on "who discovered America first" as a distraction; that, is wokeness.
If you truly believe that "the story we are taught in our history classes speaks nothing about our Lord", then get re-reducated through sources that DO speak about the Lord, sent to you by the Holy Spirit of truth.

I love my Bible and trust it and my Lord explicitly but the whole woke controversy is very recent and the indoctrination approach (which does not focus on Christ) has been the norm since before Eisenhower. "Woke" and anti-woke have nothing to do with Jesus.

If your definition is correct we have been teaching Belialism for many decades. Which I already know is what we have been teaching as US history. The kingdoms of this world are run by Belial.

Staff Member
History is a bit of a hobby of mine, and........

For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.
Ecclesiastes 7:12-14

There is a vanity which is done upon the earth; that there be just men, unto whom it happeneth according to the work of the wicked; again, there be wicked men, to whom it happeneth according to the work of the righteous: I said that this also is vanity. Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.

When I applied mine heart to know wisdom, and to see the business that is done upon the earth: (for also there is that neither day nor night seeth sleep with his eyes: ) Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
Ecclesiastes 8:14-17

Bless you ....><>

Active
Whenever I have encountered demons, not one of them had the slightest interest in discussing WOKEY WOKEY ideologies.

Rhema
I'm not here to discuss any ideology, I'm here to EXPOSE the evil of it. If you're somehow "triggered" by the sight of it, that's not my fault.

Not if one has been taught the wrong history.

History is a bit of a hobby of mine, and I just love asking the question, "Where was Squanto six months before he met the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock?

I also like asking if people know that the United States led an armed incursion into the Soviet Union, and had army troops in Red Square.

The best one is, "Who wrote the pledge of allegiance to the flag (of the USA)? And who invented the Nazi hand salute?" (same people btw)

Rhema
You know, there was a saying in Soviet Union, "the future is fixed, it's the past that keeps changing." If you prefer a history that always changes to the Almighty God who never changes, suit yourself.

Last edited:
Active
I love my Bible and trust it and my Lord explicitly but the whole woke controversy is very recent and the indoctrination approach (which does not focus on Christ) has been the norm since before Eisenhower. "Woke" and anti-woke have nothing to do with Jesus.

If your definition is correct we have been teaching Belialism for many decades. Which I already know is what we have been teaching as US history. The kingdoms of this world are run by Belial.
Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, and now we are living in the hardest time since the Great Depression created by the weakest generation. Yes, all those indoctrination has been there for a long time, but it has never been this brazen, this blatant, this aggressive, until recently. They don't even bother to put on the facade any more. You think it has nothing to do with Yeshua? Then you fail to see that it has a lot to do, it actually opens the eyes of the lukewarm Laodiceans like a slap in the face and lead them to Yeshua when everything else is falling apart, there's nothing left but Yeshua!

Staff Member
May I remind everyone (including myself) to try to keep with the thread as it was started? (the OP)

Thank you.