• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Fall season

Active
Please do keep our family in your prayers as my mom had her second heart attack this morning. thanks

Staff Member
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you
1 Peter 5:7

Greetings
@Brighthouse

Yes brother will keep your dear mother in prayer.
She is in the Lord's hands, He loves her dearly and He is in control

Praying for healing, restoration, peace and comfort to abound...to His glory and according to His most perfect will

Blessings and Christian love to you Brighthouse

Keep us informed of her progress

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Last edited:
Loyal
Glad to pray for you and your family during this trying time brother. Your mom is in the best of hands... our master healer!

Active
I wish to thank you all so MUCH!! Will keep you updated as I can!! God bless you all!! As I have told many here, the Lord told me some what over ten years ago my mother would go in the fall year,I am just not hoping this fall year is all. She will be 90 on feb 22, I was so hoping to have her at least until then! I am so comforted by you,my brothers and sister of the Lord here!! As well as by Jesus himself with his own words!!( 2 cor 1:3-7!!)

There is healing through our Jesus of course! Of this we never have any doubt of! But when a loved one reaches 89 there time promised has expired in the Word,and we must point to God's will!( matt 6:10!!) Thy will be done! It is unusual how so many brothers and sister look to change his very will,when we should always be praying according to his will,as I have learned the hard way brothers and sisters as many of you have also! I depend upon our Jesus!! I know many here understand this,as you also pray the same! Again my brothers and sister my expression of thanks comes best through God's own word!! ( 1 cor 1:4-9!!!) God is faithful!! And so are those who remain in him!! amen! Much love, your brother in Christ Mark!

Mark,
Praying for your mom and your family as well. Praying for His healing hand upon her and knowing that no matter what His love, comfort and peace are surrounding
you all.

AA

Staff Member
@Brighthouse

Just wondering how your dear mother is?
And how you are too brother?

Post an update if you are able to.

Blessings to you

Be not afraid, only believe
Mark 5:36

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
Thanks Sister Fragrant Grace for asking. Mom is doing very well now, and is getting more of her memory back more each day. They say that for everyday an old person is in the hospital,it takes 7 days to recover from it,we have found this to be a true statement,this time mom was in for about 4 days,it has now been about 20 days since she has been out, and is close to normal now. I again wish to thank all of you who prayed with me according to God's will for my mom ( matt 6:10)

And yesterday a brother in the church was mean to another about praying in tongues,without an interpeter,and the man said LOL I was not talking to you brother, I was speaking unto our Jesus,( 1 cor 14:2)when I talk to you in tongues the Lord in me will give an interpetation,so since I was not speaking to you,I would be most thankful to leave me in peace with my Lord Jesus. LOL I must admit I did chuckle a bit. Please look close at 1 cor 2:6-12 Look close at verse 7 same as 1 cor 14:2 The Holy Spirit showed me this later in that day,and I was quite amazed by it. Again thanks so much Sister!! Some people get all caught up in doctrine,when they should just become reconciled to Jesus in there own life.( 2 cor 5:18-20)

Staff Member
@Brighthouse

Thank you for the update brother

May your dear mother continue to recover according to the Lord's will and purpose.....knowing that we can trust Him in all things

Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; Thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, Thou preservest man and beast.
How excellent is Thy lovingkindness,
O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures.
For with Thee is the fountain of life: in Thy light shall we see light.

Psalm 36:5-9

Last edited: