• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Faith .

We Receive From God By Faith

MATTHEW 9:29 NKJ
29 -Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith
let it be to you."

Have you ever wondered why God blessed someone when it was
obvious they did not deserve it?

Do you wonder why you are not more blessed even though you
are doing your best to be a good Christian?

The answer is faith.

We do not receive from God based on what we deserve, but on
what we believe.

GALATIANS 3:9 ICB
9 - Abraham believed this, and because he believed, he was
blessed. It is the same today. All who believe today are
blessed just as Abraham was blessed.

Our receiving from God is not based on our works, but on God's
grace. We have access to God's grace by our faith , not
through our merit.

ROMANS 5:2 NKJ
2 - through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in
which we stand

Many try to earn something from God when He has already given
us all things through Christ. Now by faith we must appropriate
what God has provided.

Don't despair if your faith is not too strong. The cure for
weak faith is to feed on the Word of God, the Bible.

ROMANS 10:17 NKJ
17 - So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of
God.

If you feed your heart and mind the Word of God, your faith
will grow strong. You feed it in by reading it, hearing it,
speaking it, and meditating on it .

Feed on God's Word and your faith will grow.
Then you will receive all God has for you .

:love: :boy_hug: Mike

Mike , I am glad that you have started this thread ! I pray also that you continue to feel welcomed and loved by the talkjesus family . You are very important to us all here ! :love: :boy_hug: ... (Sam) I am with you all the way!

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
We Receive From God By Faith

MATTHEW 9:29 NKJ
29 -Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith
let it be to you."

Have you ever wondered why God blessed someone when it was
obvious they did not deserve it?

Do you wonder why you are not more blessed even though you
are doing your best to be a good Christian?

The answer is faith.

We do not receive from God based on what we deserve, but on
what we believe.

GALATIANS 3:9 ICB
9 - Abraham believed this, and because he believed, he was
blessed. It is the same today. All who believe today are
blessed just as Abraham was blessed.

Our receiving from God is not based on our works, but on God's
grace. We have access to God's grace by our faith , not
through our merit.

ROMANS 5:2 NKJ
2 - through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in
which we stand

Many try to earn something from God when He has already given
us all things through Christ. Now by faith we must appropriate
what God has provided.

God.

If you feed your heart and mind the Word of God, your faith
will grow strong. You feed it in by reading it, hearing it,
speaking it, and meditating on it .

Feed on God's Word and your faith will grow.
Then you will receive all God has for you .

:love: :boy_hug: Mike

Thank you Brother...

Thank you Brotherinarms,

This message is very strengthening, encouraging, and inspirational.

CQ

Thank you both very much for your kind words towards me . God knows how much I need them . I am very honored to serve with you all here at TalkJesus and I pray for peace , and joy for every member here or not . God bless you ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
BROTHERSINARMST4G said:

God.

Amen, this part is very true and powerful (of course not underestimating the power of the other verses you quoted). I'd like to point out this verse also for those who may feel weak in faith....

Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Thank you GOD for your grace and mercy on us all! You are holy and simply the most beautiful of all things that LIVE!

Brother Mike, you never fail to provide good threads and important topics. God bless you.

The Lord only responses to Faith , not need. If he did there would be no hunger, sickness, famine ,etc in any part of the world.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Faith is an ACTION word.

James 2:17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

James 2:2626For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

This is not saying you work to get faith or to get saved. For it is by grace we are saved, not of works. But this is saying we must ACT on our faith or it is dead and will not work. And you will not recieve.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Mark 11:22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

If you really believe you will act like it. If you have faith a chair will hold you up, you will sit down in it. If you didnt, then you wouldn't be sitting in that one right now.

Last edited:
Good Post Gloria! Amen.

GOOD POST GLORIA! AMEN.
Sister , I pray also that you continue to feel welcomed and loved by the talkjesus family . You are very important to us all here ! :love: :boy_hug: ... (Sam) I am with you all the way! Shalom

Gloria said:
The Lord only responses to Faith , not need. If he did there would be no hunger, sickness, famine ,etc in any part of the world.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Faith is an ACTION word.

James 2:17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

James 2:2626For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

This is not saying you work to get faith or to get saved. For it is by grace we are saved, not of works. But this is saying we must ACT on our faith or it is dead and will not work. And you will not recieve.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Mark 11:22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

If you really believe you will act like it. If you have faith a chair will hold you up, you will sit down in it. If you didnt, then you wouldn't be sitting in that one right now.

im sorry to come in once more but gloria after reading again, its so challenging we all need to step out of our comfort zones wow Amen
Glory to God !

Yeshua and Jehovah Jireh

Thank you so much for you encouragement. It is good to be in fellowship with those of like precious faith. Faith works by love. How good and how pleasant it is for brothers and sisters to be in unity!!!!

God bless you both abundantly

Me also Gloria . I love reading your responses , and input on the topics at talkjesus . You are silent but deadly to satan and his plans . I am always glad to see you online with us . Mike

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Me also Gloria . I love reading your responses , and input on the topics at talkjesus . You are silent but deadly to satan and his plans . I am always glad to see you online with us . Mike

Thanks Mike

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him