• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Excited to be here

My name is Jeff, and I have been looking for a forum like this for a long time. All of the others I looked up were more along the lines of some sort of Christian dating service. Or I could tell it just wasn't what I was looking for. I love the Lord Jesus with all of my heart and I look forward to staying in touch with ya'll (just the Texan in me).

God bless,
Jeff

Well Jeff Ya'all are welcome here, jus mosey on in and feel right at home. (Can you tell there is no Texan in me) LOL Glad you found TalkJesus its a great place to hang out and fellowship. Can't wait to meet you in live chat.

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you Jeff for joining us :)

God bless you and hope to share great stories and discussions with you

Hi Jeff welcome to TalkJesus. . .. for the serious Christians in mind. .. may you be blessed and challenged for growth and faith everytime you are on here. . .
See ya in chat?
Welcome on board! peeps

Hi how are you doing? I'm good thanks to God. I hear you in your message, I have been looking for something like this as well.