• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Ex-satanist being delivered

My neighbor was deep into satan worship. He has tatoos that mean certain things and has told me some really disturbing things. He and I have been talking for about a year and a half. He said he became a Christian when he was young. I have laid hands on him and prayed for him ever since we met. I saw very little, if any, change. I kept praying. Yesterday he had my daughter come get me out of the house. A local pastor had given him a book with a lot of questions and answers. He was really excited and was showing me this book. I was so blessed, he was saying "Oh man, this is so cool. Dude, I never heard this. This really has me thinking,man.". Well, for the first time since who knows when, he and his wife (common-law) and two kids went to church at a local spirit-filled Church. He really liked it and they are going to continue to go there. God is at work and this is just the beginning. Thank you Jesus!

Jeff

Administrator
Staff Member
Amen! From lost satanish to Jesus worshipper :) That is truly awesome to hear!

God bless you both and your families. Prayer is the KEY to enter through the room of miracles :)

Another one bites the dust in satans camp ! Great news . Keep me posted . If you need anything just write . BROTHER

Thats awesome that your friend found Jesus! When he grows closer with God his testimony will help others like himself find peace and happiness with Jesus love. Things said are more meaningful to others when that person has actually shared in the experiences that he talks about. Lots of praying and trust in GOD are what moves mountains. God bless you for not giving up on your friend! ~~Lani