• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Evil Spirits

Could you please help me by prayer. I feel evil spirits in me! I pray to God all the time, but I have not been released from these spirits. They utter ugly things to me and I can feel the ugliness of their presence.

This has been going on for quite some time and it is really wearing me down. Sometimes they almost consume me. It is horrific and vulgar.
I don't even swear, but I hear these spirits swearing profanity and hate at me.

In our era, we still do have demon possession and I know I am possessed by demons. I have rebuked and rebuked Lucifer in the name of Jesus Christ but it does not seem to affect them and I do have very good faith in Jesus Christ. Why won't they come out. They affect my life so terribly and I love God so much.

Could you please pray for me. I think it will take prayers to get rid of this evilness that comes into me. I want to be happy and healed.

God bless you for your prayers and thank you.
Love Pixie::love::butterfly

Last edited:
I'll will be praying for you pixie,stay close to the Lord,read your bible,pray he will help you defeat this.God Bless:love:

Loyal
Could you please help me by prayer. I feel evil spirits in me! I pray to God all the time, but I have not been released from these spirits. They utter ugly things to me and I can feel the ugliness of their presence.

This has been going on for quite some time and it is really wearing me down. Sometimes they almost consume me. It is horrific and vulgar.
I don't even swear, but I hear these spirits swearing profanity and hate at me.

In our era, we still do have demon possession and I know I am possessed by demons. I have rebuked and rebuked Lucifer in the name of Jesus Christ but it does not seem to affect them and I do have very good faith in Jesus Christ. Why won't they come out. They affect my life so terribly and I love God so much.

Could you please pray for me. I think it will take prayers to get rid of this evilness that comes into me. I want to be happy and healed.

God bless you for your prayers and thank you.
Love Pixie::love::butterfly
I feel t h.c ere is something unfinished . Forgiving and being forgiven are both very important in all healing

Staff Member
@pixie
Greetings,

not sure if you'll see this but if you do, please update us!

praying for you

Bless you ....><>