• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Everywhere I look, I see “Anti-Christ! “ if I look up “Anti- Christ”, if I look down “Anti-Christ” if I look to my Right or Left, I see Anti- Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
No matter how hard I try to be “optimistic”about this world’s crisis, then I look how this world is speaking and how they are addressing and the most things they treasure and how they are relating to the poor. How some of the news casters are proclaiming how we are strong and we will beat this thing with smiles on there faces. It scares me into a full blown “pessimist”! And I see “Jesus” and He is not Smiling, I don’t know about the rest of my brothers and sisters “in Christ Jesus” but I shake.

Active
Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Active
antichrist is only mentioned 5 times Scripture
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Is Jesus asking us to watch for the evil or watch for Him . Is our theology from the world or from our Lord .

2Ch 20:15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.
2Ch 20:16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.
2Ch 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.

Loyal
Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Yes, I like to sing those “Songs” too!

Loyal
antichrist is only mentioned 5 times Scripture
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Is Jesus asking us to watch for the evil or watch for Him . Is our theology from the world or from our Lord .

2Ch 20:15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.
2Ch 20:16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.
2Ch 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
Sorry about that, I was not talking about “a person”. But being “anti-Word of God” [Jesus Christ] like “Anti-God”, or “Anti-War”. “Anti- what is in the Bible”. Sorry about the mid-understanding of the word “Anti”.:(

Loyal
Maybe I was really trying to say, “Anti- Repentant” doing these crisis. Because it seems like people are not. By the things I have observed they are not. I am more afraid of that attitude than the “virus “ it’s self. Maybe that is what I’m trying to say.

Active
PloughBoy Often when i am typing thoughts are i my head i dont understand why the people reading cant read my mind. :) You have the same problem :)

Loyal
We are so bless for the care that people are receiving, look when we didn’t have such health care.

Staff Member
But we see Jesus.......

Greetings @PloughBoy

You seem to be stuck in your doom and gloom threads.

The world is shrouded in darkness and this will get worse as time draws to an end.

But as a Christian dear brother rejoice, we have Jesus and in Him we are victorious.
Share the good news the lost world needs the Gospel

I am closing this thread.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
For both He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Saying, I will declare Thy name unto My brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.
And again, I will put my trust in Him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given Me.
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Hebrews 2:9-15

Status
Not open for further replies.