• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Even for leaves

EVEN FOR LEAVES
By Sally I. Kennedy

A few years back we had such a warm, dry autumn. The leaf colors didn't peak as in other years. That beautiful fall foliage didn't arrive in all of its splendor like some other years. It did come....just late, and slowly.

The leaves had a hard time changing. Change is hard for me too. Seems
the older I get, the less I welcome it. The old and familiar is so comfortable. Letting go and letting God seems to be the best way. Certainly the most painless. Probably the most effective, too.

Good thing God doesn't tire of growing and changing us. He'll do it as fast as we let him. And He is never content to leave us where we are. So that means change!

Change is hard ........even for leaves. But it's the perfect plan. And, it's good to remember that wherever we go, God is already there.

That's good news.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Good thing God doesn't tire of growing and changing us. He'll do it as fast as we let him. And He is never content to leave us where we are. So that means change!

Amen fearnot, It's best when we copoerate with Him.

Ephesians 3:20&21
20*Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21*unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Very good I feel that story, Yes God has been every where before any of mankind, thats why I fear him.