• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Driver's License

Hello guys I am taking driver's ed and have my driving and maneuverability test this Saturday at 1. I really, really need to be able and pass both parts of this test my first time. Please pray that I can pass both parts and get my license on Saturday. I need it not only for my job, but for personal reasons. And I do not have the money to retake the classes. Lord, I pray please to help me pass both the driving and maneuverability part of the test this Saturday. In Jesus's name. Amen

We will be praying for you.
Have you been practicing? If you want to do well on the test you will really need to be comfortable.
Don't forget to double check that all of your gauges, indicators, and lights work. They check these.
Practice with someone in the car who knows how to keep you relaxed but allows you to pay attention to driving.

I pray the LORD prefect will be done in this? Listen we cannot see the future ,He can. Trust in Him and ask Him if it can be in His prefect will ? Allow You to get your drivers license.I know we sometimes think we know best. It just not truth.