• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Dont' buy Pepsi

Administrator
Staff Member
Received this email and thought I should share with you

Subject: DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN!

Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can
coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the
Pledge of Allegiance on them.
However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge,

"Under God."
Pepsi said they didn't want to offend anyone.

In that case, we don't
want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office, either!
So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended
when they don't receive our money that has the words

"In God We Trust" on it.

Chad said:
Received this email and thought I should share with you

In that case, we don't
want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office, either!
So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended
when they don't receive our money that has the words

"In God We Trust" on it.

I say amen to that, even though im a Canadian. They will make any excuse at all now, to take God out of the picture.

God bless

I am with you Chad . Whoever denies God and his Son Jesus Christ , is against the cross . No pepsi . Mike :thumbs_do

Pepsi should be labeled 'under satan' anyways, it will eat out your innards ...

sorry Chadi...could`nt resist :embarasse

soda pop = evil (shortest sermon I ever preached) LOL

ok, i`m not really sorry

I`m trying to correlate the idea of drinking poision, while being offended with God...LOL

On the other hand, how come they will call poision a drink, but they won`t call God - God ...and they don`t want to offend?????

Coconut said:
On the other hand, how come they will call poision a drink, but they won`t call God - God ...and they don`t want to offend?????

Absolutely, Coconut! I won't be drinking Pepsi cause I trust in JESUS-not some soda company! LOL

oh dear...you do need prayer ...and a good dose of knowledge may help the prayers work

"The ingredients in both regular and diet pop can eat away the inner lining of your stomach, eventually causing severe digestive problems. And the average small bottle or can of soda contains over 200 calories, so if you consume one can of pop per day, you will gain 12 pounds in only one year. Pop is contributing to major health problems, particularly obesity. Such a condition has been proven to injure your health by the USDA Economic Research Service. Several studies by them have shown that weight gain is directly related to soft drink consumption. Weight gain itself is the prime risk factor for Type Two Diabetes, which can make you go blind, cause lifelong paralysis and finally death. It can be controlled only through a daily regimen of diet or medication.

Further, it is safer to drink from a plastic or glass bottle than an aluminum can, as the aluminum has been shown to seep into the can. This may have something to do with the formation of Alzheimer plaques in the human brain, as aluminum may be a cause of Alzheimer’s disease, a dreadful illness that causes people to forget everyone and everything that holds any meaning whatsoever in their lives.

Is it worth it, to worship a can of a kid’s drink that was invented as a snake oil remedy in a poor man’s fireplace by bubbling a concoction of chemicals together that tasted good? He only intended to sell it in small amounts to adults as a tonic, as it did seem to settle people’s stomachs, and stimulate them. Water is good for you, where soda pop can hurt your body and eventually cause long-term health problems leading to great pain and death.

Do you want that sort of thing in your life?"

- thanks to ezinearticles.com for this contribution to Marys health

Well it does really taste good:embarasse

And it could be the reason I have gained weight over the years and can't seem to remember how I did it?:shade:

But I guess, I need to pray and ask the Lord to grace me to drink more water

Thanks Coconut, if life wasn't hard enough!!!!!

The Word says my people perish for lack of knowledge, well you had to go and give me the knowledge, I guess I'm now accountable

They say if you drink enough sodas with aspartame in your lifetime, when you die there's no need for embalment. LOL

AlabasterBox said:
The Word says my people perish for lack of knowledge, well you had to go and give me the knowledge, I guess I'm now accountable

LOL!!!!!!!! You know I can`t make an apology for telling the truth sister :embarasse

Well one thing for sure jiggy, you would`nt know you were dead...but then most dead people dont do they? :eek:mg:

Coconut said:
Well one thing for sure jiggy, you would`nt know you were dead...but then most dead people dont do they? :eek:mg:

Well I haven't talk to any lately.
On the flip side, I have it on good authority that dead folk co-operate with God better than the living.LOL

Well I haven't talk to any lately. ROFL ...I surely hope not!

Let`s just keep working on co-operating as His living epistles if you please :embarasse

I hadnt read for a bit but when I read the post about what pop does to your system and to drink water... well... I dont know how water is else where but here it stinks literally!!!:eek:mg:

I hear you bobbie, that is why we pray over what we eat and drink

It's all garbage Not that I need to use that as a excuse to drink the
pepsi:embarasse

But our water does have many chemicals in it. I drink the soda with all the sugar in it. Less chemicals than diet

Mary Mary quite contrary...we know how your garden grows...with lots and lots of chemicals! :eek:mg:

I bet it stinks worse to be dead Bobbie!

<- thats not a halo, its an iron cover to protect my noggin when you two clobber me