• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Does God create people to go to hell

Loyal
Yes, marriage is Meant to be a picture of Christ's love for each person in His Church / His Bride. Christ is the Perfect Groom. Human beings are not perfect. We mess up. Sometimes we get married for the Wrong reasons. And for either right or wrong reasons, some people Stay married and some choose to or end up Being divorced. Divorce was never meant to exist. It's Meant to be not until Death do spouses part. Divorce is only 'allowed' for adultery and when a non-believing spouse would choose to leave the believing spouse. The believing spouse is Supposed to let the other one 'go' if he/ she wants to. But even in adultery -- spouses don't Have to leave -- they Can choose to stay together and work through the problems that resulted in the adultery.

Christ - on the other hand - Won't 'divorce' any of 'us'. Once the Holy Spirit comes to indwell us, He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. We are 'safe' until we are with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the Only perfect groom.

Actually -- the title of this thread IS "Does God create people to go to hell" -- not to change the subject or anything. But -- Because God IS God -- He has omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence. Omniscience says that He has All knowledge. Which means that He, alone, knows who Will and who Won't accept Him or Not accept Him. And God's sovereignty says that He is in control of Everything. And 'we' are Told to go to all the world and teach the Gospel unto Salvation -- Starting from 'here at home' and spreading as the Holy Spirit guides each person to Go and share. In that process -- baptizing and teaching. Discipling. And 'we' Also have "by their fruits we will know them". The Holy Spirits' indwelling a person Will make a difference in their lives. A positive difference. If that evidence Isn't present -- then there needs to be loving concern shown -- in private.

Just thought I'd interject that. :smile:
Very good Sue. It is a good interjection.

Active
In scripture Jesus states, do you light a lamp, and then cover it. No, you hold it up for all the world to see.
Jesus isnt only talking about himself, but talking about Recieving Christ (the light of the world) . Recieving the Holy Spirit. The Fire of God.

Do we put that lamp under a bushel basket. Hide the light.

Or will we fan that flame into an all consuming fire. That we become like Christ. (" Be Holy for I am Holy ") and That the Holy Spirit make Its home in us.

If we keep putting Jesus 1st in our lives, then there will be no worry of ever falling away from the Grace of God.

And yes, we can fall away.

There are two primary ways this can happen.

One , through neglect and laziness.

The other, a willfull act of rejection. A willfull act against another. Totally the opposite of love your neighbor as yourself.

It is that willfull act, knowing, planning . Even though everyfiber in your being is telling you it is wrong.

(Lol, i lost my train of thought)

I think you understand me. Peace Always

Those are true obvious acts, but we have a sure instruction towards warranty of eternal life. It isn't about a mere spark in time that we believe in who Jesus is, and some dark struggle to figure out what God expects of us. The devils believe and tremble. We must exceed that. The man of God, Peter, revealed something higher, the higher thoughts and ways of God to attain to. That is 2 Peter 1. Salvation is assured not by a flimsy initial beief in Jesus, like the demons posess, but by a life-long change of life direction and determination towards holiness, purity, living by faith in God.

Make those holy words your mantra!

When I was sworn in to military duty, I took that literally, and several times submitted my flesh life to the betterment of freedom. God put off those sacrifices. Why? I was not at all qualified to benefit myself or anyone around me, certainly my nation. But for me, I submitted my pitiful self. I believe God eventually honored that.

Now I understand why the delays I thought were in force. I had not graduated to step two of
2 Peter 1:5 (KJV)
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

virtue, and certainly to step 3, knowledge.

Will you assume you are secure with a dubious step 1? Faith without acompanying works is dead according to James. DEMONSTRATE your salvation!

Loyal
That is NOT a dubious step 1.

And there IS a specific time in each believers' life when they Can acknowledge that they accepted Christ as personal Savior. If a person Can't pinpoint that time, then maybe they should Make sure Now. And That moment in their lives Will make a difference in them -- a starting point in their spiritual growth in Christ. Your life Should 'demonstrate' your salvation.

Loyal
Those are true obvious acts, but we have a sure instruction towards warranty of eternal life. It isn't about a mere spark in time that we believe in who Jesus is, and some dark struggle to figure out what God expects of us. The devils believe and tremble. We must exceed that. The man of God, Peter, revealed something higher, the higher thoughts and ways of God to attain to. That is 2 Peter 1. Salvation is assured not by a flimsy initial beief in Jesus, like the demons posess, but by a life-long change of life direction and determination towards holiness, purity, living by faith in God.

Make those holy words your mantra!

When I was sworn in to military duty, I took that literally, and several times submitted my flesh life to the betterment of freedom. God put off those sacrifices. Why? I was not at all qualified to benefit myself or anyone around me, certainly my nation. But for me, I submitted my pitiful self. I believe God eventually honored that.

Now I understand why the delays I thought were in force. I had not graduated to step two of
2 Peter 1:5 (KJV)
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

virtue, and certainly to step 3, knowledge.

Will you assume you are secure with a dubious step 1? Faith without acompanying works is dead according to James. DEMONSTRATE your salvation!
I thank you sincerely for your service.

Faith without works is dead. We Christians get so wrapped up on the term "works" .

Let us first look at Paul's words. Faith without love is like a gong clanging in the wind. Yet he also states, the 3 great gifts faith hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.

Also Jesus says , no one can go to the Father but through me.

The Gospel of John 1:1 " in the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God"

All these phrases point to one conclusion. That is Jesus.

Jesus is the Word, who is God. And God is Love.
We are brought to Jesus by the grace of faith. But we also must recieve Love in our hearts. And that Love is Jesus.

Faith alone. Is nothing. But faith and love is everything.

The works that James speaks of is Love in us, is Jesus in us. It is Jesus working through you