• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Does anyone know the rest of this song?

theres a song that my dad sings and plays on guitar but he doesnt remember all of it. does anyone know it?
-Once in a dream i was standing in glory stunned at the splendor of the lamb that was slain i knelt and lay prostrate in light overwhelming...something something something......
chorus: and god said give me your cup and i'll give you an ocean..give me your something and i'll flood your lift give me your light and i'll illuminate the universe i can do miricles i can do miriclese i can do miricles if you'll worship me worship me....

sorry its spacy but i dont remember all the words and its such a pretty song its so powerful gives me chills. but if anyone knows the rest of the words and who its by i would love to know i wanna learn all of it so i can play it on my guitar too. thanks very much!!
-Andrea

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Hello:

Do you know the title of the song, or the name of author?

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Have you tried the search engines by searching "christian music lyrics"? or type in a line or two of the song? Sometimes that works.