• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do You Want Victory

:rose: DO YOU WANT VICTORY..

YOU CAN HAVE VICTORY IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE INCLUDING YOUR FINANCES, MARRIAGE, MINISTRIES, AND HEALTH.

I HAVE COME TO A POINT IN MY LIFE THAT WHEN PEOPLE SAY I WILL PRAY FOR YOU OVER YOUR SITUATION I STEP BACK AND SAY, "I ALREADY TOOK IT TO THE FATHER. I DON’T WANT YOU TO PRAY, JUST BELIEVE!" YOU MIGHT THINK THAT IS A LITTLE ARROGANT BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. GOD SAID COME TO HIM BOLDLY NEVER DOUBTING ONLY BELIEVING. IF I PRAY OVER SOMETHING I TRUST GOD FOR IT AND MOVE ON. BY RUNNING TO OTHERS AFTER I HAVE PRAYED IS CONTRADICTING MY FAITH.​

FOR EXAMPLE:​

IF I GO BEFORE THE CHURCH TO AN ELDER FOR HEALING AND HAVE HIM ANNOINT ME AND PRAY FOR ME THEN IT IS FINISHED. I NEED NOT GO NO FURTHER WITH PRAYER. I AM NOT GOING TO RUN TO SOMEONE AFTER CHURCH AND SPEAK OF THAT SICKNESS.
I'M GOING TO STAND AND SHOUT VICTORY FOR THERE IS VICTORY IN JESUS, AMEN!

I HAD A FRIEND OF MINE THAT STAYED DEPRESSED AND I CONSTANTLY PRAYED FOR HER ALL THE TIME. I HEARD THE LORD TELL ME WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ALL READY DONE THIS WORK IN HER? WELL, THAT BROUGHT ME A NEW ATTITUDE. SOMETIMES WE NEED TO QUIT PRAYING AND ONLY BELIEVE NOW. I'M A SCRIPTURE REFERENCE PERSON. I HAVE A FEW HERE TO BACK WHAT I SAY SO DON’T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, READ THE WORD, AMEN?

NEVER TAKE ANYONE'S WORD FOR IT. YOU GO TO THE WORD OF GOD . ONE MORE THING. AFTER YOU PRAY FOR SOMETHING SHOUT VICTORY!​
SO WHAT IF SOME ONE THINKS YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND? BE BOLD! THEY THOUGHT JESUS WAS BESIDE HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HIS BOLDNESS.​

LOOK AT JOSHUA. THEY MARCHED AROUND THE WALL OF JERICO BOLDLY! THEN ON THE LAST MARCH THEY BLEW THE HORN AND THOSE WALLS FELL,​
AMEN! THEY CRUMBLED! WHATEVER WALL STANDS IN YOUR WAY, TO GRASP THAT VICTORY, TEAR IT DOWN WITH PRAISE AND THE WORD OF GOD!​

SPEAK TO THAT MOUNTAIN AND DEMAND IT TO FALL! LOOK AT SHADRACH, MESHACH, AND ABEDNEGO THEY BOLDLY TOLD THE KING THAT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO FEAR THE FURNACE AND THEY KNEW THAT GOD WOULD PROTECT THEM FROM THE FIRE.​
FINALLY, LOOK AT PAUL. HE WAS BITTEN BY A VIPER YET HE SHOOK IT OFF IN THE FIRE AND NEVER EVEN GAVE IT A THOUGHT! HE JUST BELIEVED IN GOD! SEE VICTORY IS THERE THROUGH OUR FAITH!

SCRIPTURE READINGS :
DANIEL 3, 1-28
ACTS 28, 3-5
ROMANS 9, 30-32
MARK 9, 23

THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE SCRIPTURES . JUST BELIEVE THE BLOOD HAS BEEN APPLIED AND YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED!​

LOVE YOU ALL!

FOREVERWJESUS​

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound so bold in a very nice way
I would love to be so, but I am the only
Christian in my household my husband
is an unbeliever, well he believes he's unsaved
that's more the truth,
so that makes me not as bold as I would love to
be, I walk my life in front of them but that's it, I pray
for them especially my husband, I have had prayers
answered in the past, praise God,
I leave it in God's plan, the battle is his
but I pray he use's me to fulfill the plan. Amen
Godbless you, he does I'm sure.

Praise The Lord, Forever with Jesus, your letter is a joy to my soul to read due to the fact that the word of God abiding in you is the foundation of your life. We sometime want to follow the tradition of men and not the direction of the Holy Spirit by the word of God.Sister keep holding on to what is true and that,s Christ in you ,God Bless .

Your Brother.

moreen dont loose faith plead the blood over your hubby ask god to change his heart have faith not douting god will draw him close love you sis

Matthew 8:10

Yes! foreverwjesus very bold indeed and truthful too. There is a very big difference between someone praying (For You and over Your situation) and Someone praying with you.

Your Brother In Christ Jesus, Our Lord and Savior, the only begotten Son of God.

Yeshua:love:

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. Matthew 8:10:thumbs_up

Last edited: