Do you sense the spirits/entities in others?

Yes.
This one older woman at work who I used to get along with well, accused me of saying something to her (including the use of F) regarding helping her.
I've constantly had my mind on watching my language to NOT use gutter talk and have ZERO recollection of saying that or getting into an argument with her. It's been at least 5 months now.
I tried to talk to her to see if we can clarify and get past it but nothing. EVERY time she sees me at work she has this "look" about her.
I gave it to God months ago. If she refuses to talk and get past it that is entirely on her. Something else has her. I wear my cross necklace at work (long story) and it was shortly after that.
Coincidence? I think not.
Earlier this year a (former) long time friend decided to get "joined" to another male. He's made the same, most absurd arguments on God and things but that is another topic.
I learned that behind my back he called me "brainwashed" by "that church".
I can assure anyone here that God has NEVER been at ANY such LGB+ union.
I've not spoken to him for just over a year.
That also happened shortly after I started wearing my cross at work.

The line was made at the beginning and people have chosen their sides permanently.
 
Yes.
This one older woman at work who I used to get along with well, accused me of saying something to her (including the use of F) regarding helping her.
I've constantly had my mind on watching my language to NOT use gutter talk and have ZERO recollection of saying that or getting into an argument with her. It's been at least 5 months now.
I tried to talk to her to see if we can clarify and get past it but nothing. EVERY time she sees me at work she has this "look" about her.
I gave it to God months ago. If she refuses to talk and get past it that is entirely on her. Something else has her. I wear my cross necklace at work (long story) and it was shortly after that.
Coincidence? I think not.
Earlier this year a (former) long time friend decided to get "joined" to another male. He's made the same, most absurd arguments on God and things but that is another topic.
I learned that behind my back he called me "brainwashed" by "that church".
I can assure anyone here that God has NEVER been at ANY such LGB+ union.
I've not spoken to him for just over a year.
That also happened shortly after I started wearing my cross at work.

The line was made at the beginning and people have chosen their sides permanently.
That is very common. It is happening often here and my friend experiences it too. we use to say it`s the light. Meaning, the light of God/presence. The other side, and those that chose that more, even if it just a bit, they do sense it. They sense the difference. And they can get information, thoughts about it. Despite that they get spooked if you suddenly know something about them lol it always starts with the stares. It is pathethic laughable and ridiculous. You get tired of them. Don`t want to be around people. You have more peace when not. We trigger them, and we trigger their wounds and past too. Evil pops thoughts in their mind that is not theirs too.
 
I feel like they get jitters being around us their whole body their hairs it is like it is standing up and they keep getting triggered. They do not seem to relax around us. So it is real thing. Me I sense it the other way, sense their darkness and don`t want anything to do with them. They are heavy, smokey, dark, the stares are demonic looking. Ugh.
 
I got to the point I am just tired of it and feel like I wanna say do I scare you lol very tempting. It is also mindblowing how he can twist their thoughts into something else. we better document everything.
 
Yes.
This one older woman at work who I used to get along with well, accused me of saying something to her (including the use of F) regarding helping her.
I've constantly had my mind on watching my language to NOT use gutter talk and have ZERO recollection of saying that or getting into an argument with her. It's been at least 5 months now.
I tried to talk to her to see if we can clarify and get past it but nothing. EVERY time she sees me at work she has this "look" about her.
I gave it to God months ago. If she refuses to talk and get past it that is entirely on her. Something else has her. I wear my cross necklace at work (long story) and it was shortly after that.
Coincidence? I think not.
Earlier this year a (former) long time friend decided to get "joined" to another male. He's made the same, most absurd arguments on God and things but that is another topic.
I learned that behind my back he called me "brainwashed" by "that church".
I can assure anyone here that God has NEVER been at ANY such LGB+ union.
I've not spoken to him for just over a year.
That also happened shortly after I started wearing my cross at work.

The line was made at the beginning and people have chosen their sides permanently.
It`x going to get worse now they are jab-d, open portals.. the exorcists say those who are oppressed or possessed they tend to have aversion to sacred objects such as cross, bible, holy water etc there you have it
 
Catholics have the biggest problems, IMO.
Mary and idol worship. Magical spellcasting (Rosary), Lent, etc.
well those were the exorcists, they do have a lot of knowledge about evil, as its their job. I do not find there is any "true" church meaning as in at this time it is all messed up and distorted. The only "true" one is Jesus himself.
 
Back
Top