• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Do you feel as though you are not covered spiritually if you are not part of a church fellowship?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Do you feel as though you are not covered spiritually if you are not part of a church fellowship?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Loyal
@Lanolin
Perhaps then it is both. When a person is immersed, he is fully covered be it with water or with the Spirit of God. When we are immersed in the Holy Ghost, have we not put on the Spirit of Christ? I may unable to fine tune my explanation to make everyone happy, but do I really have to if I please God?

Active
@Lanolin
Perhaps then it is both. When a person is immersed, he is fully covered be it with water or with the Spirit of God. When we are immersed in the Holy Ghost, have we not put on the Spirit of Christ? I may unable to fine tune my explanation to make everyone happy, but do I really have to if I please God?
I think its both. I know some people like to think oh it must be one or the other but seeing as God sees from above He can see both sides all at once plus the inside AND the outside.