• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Do JW's believe that Repentance & Baptism are necessary?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
One must understand that Jehovah's (UN)Witnesses are trained to deflect and confuse biblical doctrine.

You can have forgiveness of sins and be perfectly righteous in God's sight by accepting Christ's atonement for
you, by receiving Him as your personal Saviour. Though you are a sinner who has fallen short of God's glory
(Rom.3:23), you can be pardoned of your sins and declared righteous in Christ by placing your faith (trust) in
Him. Millions who have done this through the centuries have experienced a miraculous change of heart and life
as He promised. Will you turn to Him now, asking Him to forgive you of your sins and be your Saviour?
Do you not believe that water baptism is essential for the forgiveness of past sins?
Do you believe we can live without sin after a true repentance from sin?

Staff Member
Do you not believe that water baptism is essential for the forgiveness of past sins?
Do you believe we can live without sin after a true repentance from sin?
I was going to answer you, but in truth this is not the purpose of the thread. Make your post a statement instead of a questions and it will fit in just nicely. Unless of course you happen to be a Jehovah's Witness. In that case you go for it, with your rebuttal to this letter.

However, if you really want these questions answered. I can move your post and create a new thread, and you can invite the brother to it. This way your curiosity can be satisfied. Just let me know. It will be no problem.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
I was going to answer you, but in truth this is not the purpose of the thread. Make your post a statement instead of a questions and it will fit in just nicely. Unless of course you happen to be a Jehovah's Witness. In that case you go for it, with your rebuttal to this letter.

However, if you really want these questions answered. I can move your post and create a new thread, and you can invite the brother to it. This way your curiosity can be satisfied. Just let me know. It will be no problem.

YBIC
Nick
<><
Thanks C4E.
In the light of B's "reply" to the JWs, I just hoped he wasn't rebutting false doctrine with more false doctrine.

A new thread does sound appropriate, perhaps titled..."Do JW's believe that repentance and baptism are necessary?

Staff Member
@At Peace
I'll go ahead and move your post #2 & 4 along with my #3 & 5 to a new thread with your suggested Title.
Hopefully, we'll have some takers on responding to it.

YBIC
Nick
<><

So don't answer this until I've created the new one :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 0
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0
Giblien Water Cooler 0