• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do any Here think that there are 2 or 3 here on TALKJESUS gathered Here in HIs NAME. The Name of JESUS.

Loyal
If so What do that mean? And do you believe it. What says The WORD of GOD?.

Matthew 28:20
and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

American Standard Version
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Loyal

and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
We usually quote this verse with a small gathering for worship in mind.

But Jesus was speaking about church discipline- the two or three are gathered to decide what to do with a brother that sins.

Loyal
Matt 18:20; "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

But Jesus was speaking about church discipline- the two or three are gathered to decide what to do with a brother that sins.

So you take this to mean, Jesus is "not" anywhere people are gathered in His name? Even if it's not for punishment.

Loyal
Do any here think that there are 2 or 3 here on TALKJESUS gathered here in His NAME. The Name of JESUS.

'For where two or three are gathered together in My name,
there am I in the midst of them.'
(Matthew 18:20)

Hello @PloughBoy,

If we were indeed gathering together in Jesus name, then would not the atmosphere be one of love and grace?
'The Accuser of The Brethren' seems to be represented all too often, with the pointing of the finger and misrepresentation.

' Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world,
that we might live through Him.
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us,
and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
(1 John 4:7-11)

:love:

Loyal
'And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
Now is come salvation, and strength,
and the kingdom of our God,
and the power of His Christ:
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame Him by the blood of the Lamb,
and by the word of their testimony;
and they loved not their lives unto the death.'
(Rev 12:10-11)

Loyal

Hello @PloughBoy,

If we were indeed gathering together in Jesus name, then would not the atmosphere be one of love and grace?
'The Accuser of The Brethren' seems to be represented all too often, with the pointing of the finger and misrepresentation.

Complete: I understand perfectly what your are saying: This is the "Atmosphere" you want, So, then if you had that power to do that now, that would be that "Atmosphere" it would be. It would be the "Atmosphere of Complete" and Not GOD"S but maybe Her view of "GOD" and how it is supposed to be.

If our point of gathering is "According" to "JESUS" where 2 or 3 are Here. and most of the time [there are more than 200 people come to this site and are here all the time]. You see i am, most likely one of the Biggest fool for JESUS that comes to this site. And when 2 or 3 are gather together "GOD" is in our Mist, and It is According to HIS PURPOSE! And not ours. I am a "BELIEVER" in "GOD". and When I got GOD I got it ALL. And there is No need for "ATTRIBUTES" For "Attributes" cannot match that. And I know, for it is " a "INDICATIVE" TRUTH ..

The "Recorderings" of a special Book, That GOD calls; "The BOOK of REMEMBRANCE" it is a special Book of GOD, For GOD had it made to recorded the words of Those who walk and Feared THE LORD and Talked Often about it.....that fear........ Their words are recorded on how they Feared my name. Not only is The recording is being made by This "Special kind of Angel" for this is his purpose only

And if anything will come into question When the Accuser of these shall appear and they will come:pensive: Not knowing Not only was it "RECORDED" But we have a "WITNESS" not 1 not 2 but we have 3! The FATHER, The SON, and The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD, who is The "PARACLETOS" who have never left us, who has always been there right by our side. and walked with us and knew our thoughts even the deep things of our souls, even the deepest of The thoughts we have.

And those who are mature in Christ must be "Taught" how to love those who are in Christ and that by Their FATHER who Is GOD. :pensive:And Love is not like The way the World or Christianity looks upon the term love. They are as different as Night is to Day. And only one being can teach A Child of GOD is His FATHER, For no one is Qualified or have The Ability to do so. We do not even have The "ABILITY" or The know how to LOVE one another in CHRIST but we must be "Taught by Our FATHER" and him only And that LOVE cannot "dissipate" away, never and cannot go away, But there is also a Group who 's love will, grow cold:pensive: And that is for another day. Another conversation.

NASB 1977
Now as to the love of the brethren, you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;:pensive:

PS. I cannot teach anyone this TRUTH:pensive: But I can speak TRUTH.

And you can water this down all you please, For it is not my word, it is not my gospel, it is "GOD"S" not mines. {Speaking to the masses] And including myself never one. When i speak to others i also am speaking to myself! If it hurts you it hurts me.

John 6:45
It is written in the Prophets: 'And they will all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me--

Complete: we all are of Christ are one and not apart. as many are, the messages is to all that is within.

"All things work together to those.....ff":pensive: never be offended in my words:pensive: no matter how harsh they may sound.

My love for you are more than words my love for you is in GOD beyond any expectation you could ever have.:pensive:

Active

Hello @PloughBoy,

Because there are a few here who are genuine followers of Christ (the label christian is now so polluted it is useless as a label for followers of christ) they get concerned when false doctrine is typed here or when false theology or ideology rears its ugly head. People come here seeking the truth, all they actually see is christians fighting and sharing false interpretations of the gospel. Then they have thousands of organized religions to choose from. So of course those who know and understand the truth (and a relative small minority actually live in the truth) will defend the truth, not the lies and illusion of satan and his demons.

Active
Two or three make up a family. . with the hope of another nation , two nations becoming one . In that way I suggest the word two represents the unseen witness of God who was there working with his new creation he renamed Christian just as he propmised. Christian . . literally meaning ; "residents of the city of Christ prepared as his bride the church" named after her founder and husband, Christ .

A family consists of two nations. Like the Jewish nation that has mixed into all the nations or kingdoms of this world . Under the new name God named "Abraham" .Literally meaning; "the father of all nations". Previously named Abram the exalted father of one. Abraham or called Abrahams bosom as the cloud of God's presence God is that which works in mankind .

Abram family the Amorites and Hittites became enemies of outward Jew. His previous families mixed as one were forced out to give us the spiritual understanding of the parable .

Ezekiel 16:3 You must say, ‘This is what the Lord God says to Jerusalem: Look at your history. You were born in Canaan. Your father was an Amorite. Your mother was a Hittite.

Deuteronomy 7:1“The Lord your God will lead you into the land that you are entering to take for your own. He will force out many nations for you—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—seven nations greater and more powerful than you.

Two or three a family .Two walking as one a Christian.

Many times we are placed in a place where two can work as they were one .The father and Son .

I think in that way the unseen Father and Son seen began their three days and night demonstration beginning in the garden of Gethsemane when the lord did begin to bruise the Son .The promise of Isaiah 53 and in a living hope the Son cried out for strength to finish it . Then they moved to the second witness, the cross , the eye witness to the world .

Its not a popular offering but it does ring out I believe in the end of the matter .

Jesus felt was it was to be truly alone in the garden of Gethsemane demonstration like in the garden of Eden before God brought into light Eve . he knew what is was to be truly alone with a urge to cry out for strength with no support form his earthly family . The Lord putting to sleep the disciples in whom Jesus desired their comfort and praying strengthening with Him . But again that part of the demonstration propmised in Isiah 53 revealed it was alone the work of two walking (understanding) as one as one. .

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

The coat of Josef?

Loyal

'Where two or three are together talking about me i am right there in there mist'

" where two or three are together and their conversation is about me," I AM " is in their mist"

NASB 1977
And they said to one another, “Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road, while He was explaining the Scriptures to us?”

New King James Version
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them;:eyes:>>>> So a "Book of Remembrance" was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His NAME.:eyes:

My brothers & Sisters n Christ, do not be fooled, let them not take your crown, But add more points to your Crown that at the appointed time , you may cast it down at HIS FEET!:pensive:

BeWARE How you look at The word "Stewardship" . Give account of your "STEWARDSHIP".:eyes: We must read the fine print. Not the worldly print.

You know when you read your BIBLE, lower your head close to the print, real close. bend your head down and get it close to your nose.:eyes: so you may observe that "Iota".

Loyal
PloughBoy said:-
Do any Here think that there are 2 or 3 here on TALKJESUS gathered Here in HIs NAME. The Name of JESUS.

Hello @PloughBoy,

I think we should assume that all who come onto the forum, come with the desire for fellowship, and to share the word of God together. If there are other motives then they become obvious as time goes on, by the form of responses that are made. If we come in Jesus name, then fellowship will be there, even if agreement on everything is not. There will be the willingness to consider what the word of God has to say on the subjects raised, even if our understanding, because of the various influences we have had, may be different.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

I think we should assume that all who come onto the forum, come with the desire for fellowship, and to share the word of God together. If there are other motives then they become obvious as time goes on, by the form of responses that are made. If we come in Jesus name, then fellowship will be there, even if agreement on everything is not. There will be the willingness to consider what the word of God has to say on the subjects raised, even if our understanding, because of the various influences we have had, may be different.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Yes i agree if we come in Jesus name and seeking comfort and solutions to our problems from one another, and guidance from each others and suggestions from each others. christians and non christians alike. Is quite understandable. And not be be look down upon. for many do seek this "fellowship", But "TRUE" KOINONIA" can be never achieve by many and many have no idea what it is, since they never been there, even many who have "The Holy Spirit of GOD".

Many have come at odds with me concerning this. But finally when it happen unto them "True KOINONIA" and they have come to me and stated what was that!

Then i would explain to them what it was. For many have been christians for years filled with the "HOLY GHOST" and never experience "True KOINONIA" and cannot move or talk. But the two or three that are together are in it together. Even a stranger on THE STREET" and there is no confusion of what is going on Because HE is in "THE MIST".
And you can forget it about explaining to anyone what has happen. :pensive: You cannot talk you cannot walk. Only thing you can do is look at one another. Most women just stay there and look at you and cry. Standing in The "HOLINESS" of GOD"

Like the Psalmist wrote: and cannot match it with anything you talk about. For there is no language can express this "KOINONIA" of GOD in your mist. No Joy of The LORD can Match it. it is "Special". and He determines when it is poured.:pensive: upon the two or three. who may stand among thousands. and only the two or three is experience it among Thousands in one place.

English Revised Version
It is like the precious oil upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard; that came down upon the skirt of his garments;

PS: There is a difference Between "The Common and The HOLY":pensive: But many do not know The difference. By design.