• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

That's what we're here for isn't it? On this site I mean. I'm just a soul looking for some new insights and some decent (hopefully respectful) conversation.

Your humble conisuer of wisdom
-strife

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Strife

We are here to talk about Jesus, His love, mercy and grace.
We are here to share the wonders and truth of His word.

We are not here to debate or cause strife

May your heart be stirred here and may you be open to the truth

Loyal
@Strife Welcome to the forum!

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Heb 11:6

You'll notice that the verse I quoted doesn't mention knowledge or the pursuit of knowledge nor does it mention proof. Knowledge exists and so does proof, but how essential are they to walking with God?

Active
Greetings and welcome to TJ.
If any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God. He will supply all one needs. Praise God for it.

Staff Member
Greetings,

what sort of new insights are you looking for?

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness...

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Strife
Glad you appreciate wisdom :smile:

What little we possess we share willingly. Always love to put things into perspective and Proverbs 3:13 speaks to what you say and works for me as well: "How blessed is the man who finds wisdom And the man who gains understanding."

I hope you will find both here at TJ and of cause so much more. Maybe, some of what you have left behind in your own life will resurrect itself to a greater understanding.

With the Love of Christ Jesus. Once again. Be welcome.
Nick
<><