• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Dinosaurs?

I have heard people say that Dinosaurs exist to this day? Is this true or are the scientific facts remain correct? I was very currious on this topic. Does anybody have any answers for me?

Thank god.

I have heard people say that Dinosaurs exist to this day? Is this true or are the scientific facts remain correct? I was very currious on this topic. Does anybody have any answers for me?

Thank god.

I personally don't believe they still exist,

read these verses if it may be of any help to you,

Job 40

15 ¶ "Look now at the behemoth, which I made along with you; He eats grass like an ox.
16 See now, his strength is in his hips, And his power is in his stomach muscles.
17 He moves his tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are tightly knit.
18 His bones are like beams of bronze, His ribs like bars of iron.
19 He is the first of the ways of God; Only He who made him can bring near His sword.
20 Surely the mountains yield food for him, And all the beasts of the field play there.
21 He lies under the lotus trees, In a covert of reeds and marsh.
22 The lotus trees cover him with their shade; The willows by the brook surround him.
23 Indeed the river may rage, Yet he is not disturbed; He is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth,
24 Though he takes it in his eyes, Or one pierces his nose with a snare.

Blessings

abigya

crockadiles are desedants and havent changed so smaller but still dino's
I think in the vastness of the oceans their could still be dino we havent seen yet still living

Administrator
Staff Member
Based on what I have learned (history class even history channel) plus the Word's teaching, I honestly believe GOD destroyed the dinosaurs (or giant creatures) in the Flood, if not maybe a meteor/comet. I think this was for our own sake since the Fall, we cursed the earth basically and lost control over Creation. If the dinosaurs were indeed real, they would have destroyed us fast.

Otherwise, perhaps dinosaurs may possibly be a myth or misunderstood [exaggerated] from what the Bible says. I have no problem believing they did or did not exist. Not exactly the most important subject anyway, but pretty interesting and exciting subject anyway.

I posted this thread 3 years ago: http://www.talkjesus.com/evidence-prophecy-facts/77-dinosaur-extinction.html

I believe dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark. Then, after the flood was over, all of the plants, animals and people that wasn't on the Ark were drowned. Dinosaurs were really big, therefore they needed more oxygen to breath, than humans and littler animals. All of those plants that were destroyed by the flood gave off oxygen. So in conclusion, the dinosaurs died off because of lack of oxygen that was needed for them to live.

There Go The Dinosaurs

dinosaurs.

it seems to me that when the canopy of water over the earth was pierced and fell on the earth, the climate was so much cooler after the flood, that the dinosaurs could not survive and became extinct.

God put People on the earth to dominate, never dinosours, right?

Didn't dinosours live millions of years ago? Was there life million years before Christ?

This is interesting to speculate on. My personal thoughts are that God has total control over time. So, the hundreds of millions of years that scientists say the earth has existed is true from man's perspective. But God made all that time on earth in a very short period of His "time" as the Bible states in Genesis.

The best analogy that I can think of to explain my theory is; If one has a three hour movie and watches it in super fast-forward speed, they may be able to watch the entire three hour movie in, say, three minutes. The length of the movie hasn't changed, just the time that it took to complete it. The whole movie is still there in it's entirety.

I have trouble believing that dinosoars didn't exist when when people find fully intact fossilized skeletons of these creatures. In spite of the fact that they are nowhere to be found anymore.

Just my half-a-nickels worth:groupwave:

God bless!!