• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Did anyone see the eclipse last night?

There was an eclipse last night in South Africa and some places of the world. I got these photo's from a few online friends.

God is amazing ;)

I did ..

God is always there day and night

The Sun or Son is always shining and reflecting light. Even in the dark, we just have to glimpse at the moon. At times the world blocks that light but He is always there shining.

Just thoughts I had whilst talking to God and watching that eclipse.

God's creation is awesome x

Staff Member
I suddenly remembered it and looked out in time to see the moon before it went out of sight in the eclipse. I also saw it coming back again too.

Our God is so amazing. I saw the stars too so knew the moon would have been visible normally. I tried to get pics but do not think I really did get anything good as it was so tiny by the time I saw it.

Lovely pictures by the way. Amazing and worth watching.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Last edited:
Wow how amazing! I didn't see an eclipse last night! That must have been really beautiful to see!

I love the pictures too! I really like that new feature Chad added! (Thanks Chad!)

Thank you for posting this Teraside!

Blessins,
monkeys