• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Desperately need God's help

Dear brothers and sisters, I desperately need God's help in my life with healing, finances and my spiritual life. Things are looking really scary cuz of my health and finances - only God can help me and I am desperate for His help. Also these problems are affecting my spiritual life. I really need a miracle, could you PLEASE pray for me? Thank you so much!

Active
Hi @kateatthew711

I will be praying for your healing and i pray also that you may continue to seek God in this time, because this is how He will show you how Sovereign He is in your life.

Just to share an experience, last time i posted a prayer request here ( praise God for the brother and sister He used to stand in agreement to that prayer ) though there were still worries in my heart.

As i read His Word, God says there “Dont be afraid, just believe.” On that moment i know it was His Word reassuring to me that all is well. And indeed it is.

Bless you always. God is faithful and He is good no matter what situation we are in :)

Loyal
Kateatthew, everyone who has had a history with God for a long period of time will tell you they have been in the same situation as you. I have been saved for more than 40+ years, and I can tell you the Lord has always seen me through even when I saw no way out of it. The Lord wants you to trust in him no matter how things look to you.

I am not happy that you are experiencing what you are going through, but I can say I am very happy that you have recognized you need the Lord help. I know you are looking for help from other believers, which is not a bad thing, but the only person who can help you, and who knows everything about your situation is God. The Lord wants you to trust in him only!!!

The Apostle Paul who wrote most of the New Testament found himself in the same situation are your self. His situation was so bad he thought for sure his life was over, and he saw no way out! The Lord delivered him from his troubles and then the Apostle Paul said, "all these things happened so that I would not trust in myself, but in the living God....."

2Cor 1:8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself.
2Cor 1:9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.
2Cor 1:10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him, we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,

The Lord does not bring troubles into our lives, but he can use them to our advantage. The Lord God delivered Paul from a life-threatening situation, and he said God would continue to deliver him again! For me, it is easy to overcome all kinds of tribulations that come my way, but only because I have a "history" with God. I have for many years experienced his power to strengthen me to get through all kinds of troubles. When things looked impossible the Lord did the impossible!

James the half brother of Jesus said, "if anyone is afflicted let him pray..." (James 5:13) The Lord wants you to pray to him, and to cast all of your cares upon him, for he cares for you.

1Pe 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Loyal
Dear sister, it is not wrong to look at our situation first, but to look and not dwell on the issues.

Please read the following carefully, do not take as critism in any way, our Lord will help us but sometimes we have to help ourselves also, it is just being good stewards of everything put in our care, our bodies, our finances, our Spiritual well being. Scripture guides us in all these things and more.

We need to look after our health, best we can, by that we need to look after our God given bodies, what we eat and what we drink. Many illnesses and trials will come our way in life, many we cannot control, but through them we will come out stronger, we just need to keep our eyes on Jesus and Stand in Faith.

It is right to look at our finances, but not to dwell on them, we are told to be good stewards of what we have, do we have debt, are we spending wisely, we may have to adjust, it is not easy, but given it to the Lord in prayer, ask Him to guide you to be a better steward of that which He has given you

God is naturally concerned for all the items mentioned, He is very concerned about your spiritual wellbeing. brother Curtis and sister Jellanii have given you some really good advise, as brother Curtis adds, we have all been through these situation, ad included scripture which should be very helpful to you.

Do the basic housekeeping as a good steward as our Lord requests us, then give it all to Him in prayer and thanksgiving. IN FAITH

Lay all your issues at the Lord's feet in prayer, pour out your heart to Him, then Rejoice, give thanks and walk away, 'Leaving Everything at His Feet'. You must give Him the issues in Faith, in Prayer sister, and leave them with Him, don't walk away and still be carrying them, you must let go. You cannot take an item for repair, and expect it to be repaired if you don't leave it and take it back home.

To add a few more verses to the ones our dear brother Curtis has given you...

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 12:1-5 (NKJV)
1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

We come together with you dear sister, in prayer, in faith, in agreement, In Jesus Name Amen