• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Deriving Life from our Purpose.

Loyal
Deriving Life from our Purpose.

The most important part of being a human being, is having a purpose as to why we exist. No body does anything in their life until they first have a purpose or reason why to do them. People don't live just to exist, they live because they have a purpose. If there is no purpose then nothing exists!! The Lord God is no different, because it is from him we get our purpose from, and he (God) does nothing with out first having a purpose either.

We know what God's purpose was for Jesus Christ as it says, “All things were made by him, and they were made for him” (John 1:3) (Col 1:16) Sense everything was made by him, and for him, this would be the same reason why man was brought forth as being Jesus's body!!! He is the head, and we are his body!! Our purpose was given unto us in Christ before the world began!!!!

2Tim 1:9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but BECAUSE OF HIS OWN PURPOSE AND GRACE, WHICH HE GAVE US IN CHRIST JESUS BEFORE THE AGES BEGAN,

How to get this understanding into his body (his Church, his man) can only be by “eating”, and “drinking his blood”. Words give purpose, and purpose gives life to that purpose. It is interesting that Jesus said this about where he gets his life (purpose) from.......

John 6:57 Just as the living Father sent Me and I live by (through, because of) the Father, even so whoever continues to feed on Me [whoever takes Me for his food and is nourished by Me] shall [in his turn] live through and because of Me.

The man Jesus derived his life from the purpose in which his Father sent him. Jesus then tells us that we will derive our life (purpose) from him as we eat his Words which gives us our purpose, which gives life. Jesus also eats words, which was his meat.....

John 4:34 Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work. (AMP)

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat (purpose) is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (KJV)

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Our life comes from our purpose, and that purpose is communicated to us through Words (Word of God)

Active
our purpose..

"That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life." (Luke 1:74-75)