• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

depression

Hi guys

I'm suffering from severe depression. I need some prayers to help lift me out of this. I try hard to be a good person and to be strong, but I can't stop falling into feelings of utter hopelessness and dispair.

Please pray for me to be strong and to overcome my weaknesses.

Thanks

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Frank:

I prayed for you. God bless you, Brother.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Keep strong in faith and keep your relationship with Jesus growing and always remember 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
When you are weak, then are you strong. Just rely on Jesus for everything for we can truly do nothing without Jesus John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
May God Bless You

Prayer 4 Frank

lets have a prayer shall we..

Lord, i just lift up to u Frank Lord, i just pray that u would bring him outta the depression that he is in Lord, i just pray that u would be with him as he is goin on with his life an if there is something behind this depression that he needs to fix Lord, i just pray that u would be able to help him realise that, an u would fix that problem in his life Lord, an Lord i just thank you for bein u Lord, an for all u have done Lord, an i KNOW u will be with Frank, an that u WILL get him outta this depression... an i just thank u for this Lord.. u R an AWESUM God!!!
~Amen~

hope ya feel betta soon Frank.. love ya man!!! God Bless!

Last edited:
Frank, I pray that you will feel God surround you with His peace, that your heart will feel lighter - the joy of the Lord is your strength. Read the Psalms....out loud & give praise to God. It will take some effort, but you will feel that heavy, black blanket of suffocation begin to lift from you. Listen to praise music & just dance before the Lord!!!

hi Frank . . . I found this under "Recovering Christians" . . .have you read it already?

Got posted yesterday. . .there are a lot of encouraging words and verses of Gods word :love:

God bless you and comfort you . . .may the Joy of the Lord be your strenght

mejbaker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Greater simply means more. The One who is more than enough is in the inside of you. If you are in Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the One who is more is on the inside of you. Because of this we have overcome. To hear many Christians talk, you would think the one who is less is on the inside of them. NO, the One who is more, the greater One is on the inside of us.
This should be the heart cry of every believer. The greater One lives within me. . . . .

(check it out. . .)

I will pray for you,God loves you and will help you in your time of need. Satan tries to steal our joy and when we feel sad or depressed we need to turn to God and not let Satan win.

Frank,
We MUST speak the WORD of God over our situations, feelings, emotions.....EVERYThing.
I will pray for you now
Most Heavenly Father, I come before you first to ask forgiveness of My sins as well as the sins of Frank Lord, and we repent of any harm or wrongdoing we have commited either knowingly or unknowingly Lord, and ask for your continued mercy in our lives. Lord, I ask in the NAME OF JESUS that you bring your peace upon Frank, and that you renew his mind to be on the thoughts of Godly things Lord, and that you show him how to speak against these unGodly things that come against him with your precious and all powerful and living Word Lord Jesus. Restore his stength, restore his peace, give him comfort, and most of all give him hope and FAITH in beleiving your most perfect WILL for his life Lord. A will to prosper, and a will to have joy for life and for you Lord. satan--- I COME AGAINST YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I COME AGAINST ALL PRINCIPLALITIES, ALL FORCES, ALL COHORTS SET UPON FRANK TO DO HIM HARM AND TO DISTRACT HIM FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AND GODS PLAN FOR HIS LIFE. I SERVE YOU NOTICE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT OVER FRANK, AND YOU ARE COMMANDED IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO FLEE!! HE IS COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! YOU ARE A DEFEATED FOE, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST THE BATTLE, AND YOU ARE THE FATHER OF ALL LIES! YOU ARE EXPOSED, AND THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT JUST HEARING THE UTTERENCE OF JESUS NAME CAUSES YOU TO TREMBLE! THE WORD SPEAKS OF THE POWER IN YOUR NAME LORD, AND WE KNOW THAT ALL AUTHORITY YOU HAD ON EARTH HAS BEEN LEFT TO US TO USE LORD, AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT JESUS. WE THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS AND FOR LOVING US!! I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE LORD FOR THE CHANGES YOU ARE MAKING IN FRANK AT THIS MOMENT LORD. WE LOVE YOU AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE HONOR AND GLORY. IN YOUR PRECOIUS NAME I PRAY
AMEN

AMEN!

Two songs >>>

My GOD is an AWESOME GOD , HE reigns from heaven above.
In wisdom, power, and LOVE My GOD is an AWESOME GOD!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

My Jesus, My Savior
Lord there is none like You
All of my days
I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My Comfort, My Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath
And all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord
All the earth
Let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar
At the sound of Your Name

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I'll love you
Forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

My Jesus, My Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days
I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

Your my comfort (My comfort)
And my shelter(My Shelter)
Your my Tower of refuge and strength
let every breath
All that I am
Never cease to worship you

Shout to the Lord
All the earth
Let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar

Forever I'll love you
Forever I'll stand

Shout to the Lord
All the earth
Let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar

Forever I'll love you
Forever I'll stand

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

(Australia, Hillsong Music, SHOUT TO THE LORD, Darlene Zschech)

Everone has depression. Some will not admit it. I fight the same battle.

We win in Christ Jesus.

This rebellion will be put down, and soon.

Dave :'(

Last edited:
Hi,

Please don't let Depression get the best of you.
I've been depressed for several years at 23 years old. No matter what tablets the doctor will give you nothing will help you but the Only Saviour Jesus Christ.

I Totally understand, if you need to talk more I'm here.

Angel.

Jesus loves you.