• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Demons video recorded by NASA shuttle STS123

This is a one of a kind video capture, about 12 seconds long before they noticed what they were doing and stopped the broadcast from shuttle STS123.

Search YouTube for "STS123 unidentified" and you will find a short clip of a NASA shuttle mission where the accidentally broadcast what they were seeing in nearby in space.

Lights were recorded moving in different speeds and directions, and those lights were DEMONS. NASA or anyone else covering up for Satan and demons would call these lights "UFOs", unidentified flying objects.

Loyal
This is a one of a kind video capture, about 12 seconds long before they noticed what they were doing and stopped the broadcast from shuttle STS123.

Search YouTube for "STS123 unidentified" and you will find a short clip of a NASA shuttle mission where the accidentally broadcast what they were seeing in nearby in space.

Lights were recorded moving in different speeds and directions, and those lights were DEMONS. NASA or anyone else covering up for Satan and demons would call these lights "UFOs", unidentified flying objects.
You know that a demon cannot manifest without a body?

Loyal
At least some can manifest as light as shown in the video. Also, I once saw one as an orb, a sphere of light. Some demons manifest looking like humans.
The only way a demon can manifest, looking like a human, is by occupying the human. They cannot take physical form without a form to occupy.
These lights, orbs are constructs used by demons and the fallen ones to distract people from the truth.

Loyal
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Loyal
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Yes but Satan is not a demon...Curtis you already know that demons are the spirits of dead nephilim, not fallen angels.

Loyal

Satan is not a demon...We're talking about demons. Satan is a fallen angel...He has a body but demons do not.

Loyal
Satan is not a demon...We're talking about demons. Satan is a fallen angel...He has a body but demons do not.

All angels are called "ministering spirits" which do not have corporal bodies.

Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Loyal
All angels are called "ministering spirits" which do not have corporal bodies.

Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Angels do not have flesh bodies as we do, but they do have solid bodies that one can touch, they eat, but they can also pass through a solid wall...Someday we'll have bodies like them.

Staff Member
Greetings Bendito,

I did not see this until but where on earth did you get that from?!

Curtis you already know that demons are the spirits of dead nephilim

Methinks maybe a little stretch of the imagination or else reading some dubious books? And no, I am not going to start reading extra Biblical books to get my head filled with any extra biblical stuff (in case you might suggest i do)

There is too much of this type of nephilim stuff circulating and like most things that hang around long enough, people get used to the pong.
Please be careful what you are allowing yourself to believe and even more careful what you go telling others, as if it is truth.
(next you'll be thinking there's clouds in your coffee!)

wishing you well,

Bless you ....><>