• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Demonic Attacks

I am a new born again christian , and I saw an angel a couple weeks ago in a jail cell. I've had demons in me many times and around me. Demons are very real and i'm so glad I found this forum because it's one of my callings to help people with this. Free up your heart, and put your heart to work you have to have the holy spirit to have God and that's why it was a little harder for him to listen to you , at least until you believed. that's the key , Jesus is the key only through the son are we forgivin, before bed every night make sure you have the full armor of God on eat sleep and breathe the holy spirit and those fallen ones will flee they are afraid of him and he will never abandoned you. Receive the holy spirit fully don't allow holes and doubt in your armor. Love all of ya'll Brothers and sisters in Christ we will be home soon! Seek the Kingdom and his Glory, forever.

Active
I do not know if you are of this Pentecostal/Charismatic mindset or not, but their error is believing they can receive the Holy Spirit again
Which exposes your TOTAL IGNORANCE of what the Bible says, and what Pentecostals/Charismatics teach, and believe.

We "Full Gospel" (Pentecostal / Charismatic) folks DO NOT TEACH, NOR do we BELIEVE that we "receive the Holy Spirit Again", and the Biblical account in John exposes the IGNORANCE of your concept.

Jesus, after ministering the INDWELLING of the Holy Spirit unto the Disciples in the upper room (John 20:22) told them to hang around Jerusalem until they WERE ENDUED WITH POWER, as recorded in Acts 2:4. "Enduement IS NOT INFILLING, it's an external clothing. so the disciples ONLY RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT ONCE, and then later the Holy Spirit came UPON THEM (as HE had done all through the Old Testament to people who WERE NEVER INFILLED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, but only had Him upon them).

Jesus told the disciples that they KNEW the Spirit, because He had been WITH them, but in the future (John 14:17) He would be IN THEM, which occurred at John 20:22.

Loyal
Which exposes your TOTAL IGNORANCE of what the Bible says, and what Pentecostals/Charismatics teach, and believe.

We "Full Gospel" (Pentecostal / Charismatic) folks DO NOT TEACH, NOR do we BELIEVE that we "receive the Holy Spirit Again", and the Biblical account in John exposes the IGNORANCE of your concept.

Jesus, after ministering the INDWELLING of the Holy Spirit unto the Disciples in the upper room (John 20:22) told them to hang around Jerusalem until they WERE ENDUED WITH POWER, as recorded in Acts 2:4. "Enduement IS NOT INFILLING, it's an external clothing. so the disciples ONLY RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT ONCE, and then later the Holy Spirit came UPON THEM (as HE had done all through the Old Testament to people who WERE NEVER INFILLED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, but only had Him upon them).

Jesus told the disciples that they KNEW the Spirit, because He had been WITH them, but in the future (John 14:17) He would be IN THEM, which occurred at John 20:22.
The baptism of the Holy Spirit depends on how fertile the heart is. If your heart is very fertile you're going to receive all sorts of Graces from God, and the spirit of God will grow in you like a great tree. But if your heart is like a rock even though you have been baptized in the spirit it's not going to stay with you because you won't allow it to

Loyal
I am a new born again christian , and I saw an angel a couple weeks ago in a jail cell. I've had demons in me many times and around me. Demons are very real and i'm so glad I found this forum because it's one of my callings to help people with this. Free up your heart, and put your heart to work you have to have the holy spirit to have God and that's why it was a little harder for him to listen to you , at least until you believed. that's the key , Jesus is the key only through the son are we forgivin, before bed every night make sure you have the full armor of God on eat sleep and breathe the holy spirit and those fallen ones will flee they are afraid of him and he will never abandoned you. Receive the holy spirit fully don't allow holes and doubt in your armor. Love all of ya'll Brothers and sisters in Christ we will be home soon! Seek the Kingdom and his Glory, forever.
It's kind of cool to see an angel in a jail cell ministering to someone.

I'm happy for you, you have a gift that not many will understand. And I suggest to use a little discretion with it, because you're not here to freak out everyone on how you see Angels and Demons so just use a little Caution when you're talking to the people here because not many here can do that.

Jesus could also see Angels and Demons and I'm sure you could see many things all the time but he didn't flaunt it or the knowledge of it. He only shared it when it was necessary

That being said I would love to hear more about your experiences

Last night I had a terrifying experience. I woke to find a dark shadow getting into the bed beside me. I felt it's evil, it put it's head close to my face and I felt it mocking and threatening. I felt myself paralysed but I prayed with all my strength, crying out the name of Jesus Christ to help me. For a few seconds the apparition wouldn't budge but I focussed on Jesus's name. Suddenly it disappeared but I felt it's huge power and threat.
I lay with heart pounding and recited the Lord's Prayer. Thanking Jesus for saving me. As I switched the light on, my dog came in. It was like he knew something had happened and he wanted to ensure I was ok. I prayed more, then slept.

I would like advice please and to be recommended prayer and readings in the Bible, in order to protect myself. I need to reflect and change my ways as I realise I have allowed the past couple of years to distract and dishearten me away from my church, from people and from God. Fear has ruled instead of love.
Also - has anyone had this kind of experience of a demonic attack? Please share it here. I know mine was real. It was not a nightmare. That creature was from hell and only the name of Jesus chased it away.
something has been going on in my home my husbands aunt died on this property yrs ago in her sleep a lot of nites after I lay down I feel something pushing on my bed I have no idea why are whom I just pray

something has been going on in my home my husbands aunt died on this property yrs ago in her sleep a lot of nites after I lay down I feel something pushing on my bed I have no idea why are whom I just pray
Persistently ask God to show you why this is happening and what you must do or pray about to get rid of it.

Dont disregard anything that comes to mind as "that not possible" because the truth is frequently something we dont want to think or know about.

Loyal
May our Lord Jesus fill our hearts and minds.

I forget sometimes, that is important that we give blessings when talking about subjects that are dark in nature. Basically speaking about demons, or the darkness.

The movement of the Holy Spirit in me shows me that the fact that your husbands aunt dying at this property is unrelated to the sensation of something pushing down on the bed. However, the darkness is using the memory as a deception.

Prayer and asking the Lord to send His Angels will remove any darkness. Also, asking the Angels to be with you while you sleep will make your nights peaceful

Hi Denisendwayne,

Remember the words that Jesus Christ told his angel to tell to the church in Sardis when he said,
"
1“To the angela of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spiritsb of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. 3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
" (New International Version, Revelation 3:1-3)

It is important to wake up and pray for these things. It may seem trivial, but there are many signs that will occur leading up to the return of Christ (Luke 21:25-28). It may be that these demons are trying to stall your progress with the lord by suppressing your unconscious mind while you sleep. It is important to wake up, pray, and stay in repentance in order to be ready when Christ returns.

Also, in the Old Testament in the Torah from Moses there are laws given concerning the purification and separation from the dead. When someone dies in a home, Moses gave the law that the home is unclean for seven days. Those who have come in contact with the dead must be purified with the waters of separation on the third and seventh day. The waters of separation is Holy Water that you can get from priests from the Church (Numbers 19:1-22). We are truly blessed because we as Christians have access to these tools through our churches such as Holy Water. It enables us to stay clean, while the heathens remain filthy in primitive misunderstandings.

The second part of the warning to the church in Sardis from the angel of Christ was about staying clean: "

4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." (Revelation 3:4-6)

My experience is consistent with God delegating authority.

Whe Jesus said to the Pharisees "by whom do your sons cast them out?" He was not speaking sarcasm.

Active
Doesn't anybody find it strange that most churches, most pastore do not teach on this subject? They seem to go by the belief that if you ignore them they will go away....that if you talk about demons they will be all over you.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for want of knowledge.
Because you rejected knowledge,
I will also reject you as cohen for me.
Because you forgot the Torah of your God,
I will also forget your children.​

Isaiah 5:13
13 For such lack of knowledge
my people go into exile;
this is also why their respected men starve
and their masses are parched from thirst.​

The movement of the Holy Spirit in me shows me that the fact that your husbands aunt dying at this property is unrelated to the sensation of something pushing down on the bed. However, the darkness is using the memory as a deception.
You may be right but rarely does any one on the internet follow up with enough information to prove it

I lived in a house where i later found out someone overdosed and died in the basement. The basement always felt weird....

Reality is though if you dont have allodial title to your land, you are just renting anyways.. till the next civilization takes over.... And on a long enough time line lots of folks have died on your xx,000 square feet of temporary allotment.

This reminds me of a former friend of mine, one of her young adults in a bible study group had a vision of the entire highschool and its land filled with blood. She (not the student) wanted to spiritualize it into a positive message of jesus blood forgiving sin. Im like nah, highschools are full of sexual immorality which pollutes the land.

Loyal
You may be right but rarely does any one on the internet follow up with enough information to prove it

I lived in a house where i later found out someone overdosed and died in the basement. The basement always felt weird....

Reality is though if you dont have allodial title to your land, you are just renting anyways.. till the next civilization takes over.... And on a long enough time line lots of folks have died on your xx,000 square feet of temporary allotment.

This reminds me of a former friend of mine, one of her young adults in a bible study group had a vision of the entire highschool and its land filled with blood. She (not the student) wanted to spiritualize it into a positive message of jesus blood forgiving sin. Im like nah, highschools are full of sexual immorality which pollutes the land.
May Jesus give us His wisdom and Love

I am very familiar with many things involving the darkness. I have spent a good 40 years doing all manner of spiritual warfare. ( not saying i know everything ).

Each home dwelling experience has a different story, and should not get lumped into a single way of thinking.

The darkness likes to use our fears against us.

Rumors, stories of rumors are all feeds . Things that feed our fear, and imagination. You will hear often that there are only 2 sides in equations , either it is of God or the devil. This is not true. People forget, we have a free will. We are also involved in everything.

So, even though the devil can give us thoughts, ideas to add to our fears. We can either choose to live in these thoughts and fears, or choose to dismantle them. I often use the term, "the buck stops here", where rumors are concerned.

This is why using the Gift of the Holy Spirit, discernment, is important as a tool against falsehood.

Using Discernment, can tell if anything was "left behind" after a death in the house. Maybe a home blessing is in order. Ask the Lord to fill the house with His Love.

Loyal
Cristina2000:

You have described the night mar, which is a particular type of well-known demon and from which we get the modern spelling, nightmare.

The Original ‘Nightmare’ Was a Demon That Sat on Your Chest and Suffocated You

"Celebrities" are especially vulnerable to this kind of attack, given that they are from satanically bloodlined families. For example,

https://www.odt.co.nz/entertainment/ellen-fine-after-chest-pain-scare
I just want to throw this in. The power of the darkness is like popping a bag full of air. You will jump, and get startled. This is true of any Christians first reaction to the darkness. But they are nothing more. It is we who give them our power, they in themselves do not have it.

The darkness gave up thier power by rejecting God.

As for us dealing with the darkness, we have to accept Jesus in our hearts. As the true power is Jesus.

Since we are on the topic of the Devil, I will add something that I discovered quite recently. I'll put a link to the Gospel of Nicodemus at the end of this post and you can read it for yourself:

The whole time I since I have returned to Christ and read through Revelation I wondered about (Revelation 12:9). In this verse it appears to make a distinction between Satan and the Devil. Upon discussions with other Christians sometimes I have been told, "I don't think that complicated about it, Satan and the Devil are the same to me." I kept my suspicions that they were two different entities, and a couple of years ago my suspicions were confirmed when I found the Gospel of Nicodemus at my local library.

The Gospel of Nicodemus is allegedly an old Gospel that was recently found hidden in an old European church. It's quite interesting. The first half goes into more depth about the accusations of the Jews to Jesus when they accuse him to Pontius Pilate. The second half is after the crucifixion the journey of Jesus as he descends into the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40). Satan and the Devil are two separate entities and Satan wants Jesus to come down, but the Devil is terrified of Jesus. The Devil out of fear casts Satan out of Hell. Jesus still comes down and breaks down the gateway to hell with ease and confronts the Devil. He does this to resurrect the saints that had been there unto imprisoned in Hell (Matthew 27:51-53) The main thing I took away from this Gospel is that it gives a clear definition of the Devil. The Devil is actually a collective of all the dead that exist in Death and Hell. It's not one entity, but a collection of all dead souls. This would be all faeries, devils, nightmares, etc. are the human undead.

The Gospel of Nicodemus:

Each home dwelling experience has a different story, and should not get lumped into a single way of thinking.
I agree there.
You will hear often that there are only 2 sides in equations , either it is of God or the devil. This is not true. People forget, we have a free will. We are also involved in everything
There is a human spirit element here as well i'm realizing that seems to be outside of time and space. sometimes people they form spiritual bonds between them. when it gets confused with romantic or sexual desire, chaos happens. or if it occurs at too early of an age.

For the first time in like ever, a small company I work for hired a woman. Last week I was working in a room with my back towards the entry door and she showed up at work and I felt part of my mind changed its mood and was happy that she arrived to work that day. This change in my mind occured before she opened the entry door.

I think one of the things that slightly creeped out my friend from 2017, was when she asked me why were you so nice to me? and i told her "because i knew you were hurt" -she knew i was speaking of a spiritual knowledge of her and she wasn't ready for that. she literally told me she felt unclean next to me.

Loyal
I agree there.

There is a human spirit element here as well i'm realizing that seems to be outside of time and space. sometimes people they form spiritual bonds between them. when it gets confused with romantic or sexual desire, chaos happens. or if it occurs at too early of an age.

For the first time in like ever, a small company I work for hired a woman. Last week I was working in a room with my back towards the entry door and she showed up at work and I felt part of my mind changed its mood and was happy that she arrived to work that day. This change in my mind occured before she opened the entry door.

I think one of the things that slightly creeped out my friend from 2017, was when she asked me why were you so nice to me? and i told her "because i knew you were hurt" -she knew i was speaking of a spiritual knowledge of her and she wasn't ready for that. she literally told me she felt unclean next to me.
May the Love of Jesus fill our hearts

It is quite a compliment she gave you.

I don't want to take away from the compliment, it is why i made this paragraph. Lol . It is the mind of bill brown ( me , lol )

Ok so, i am telling you, complements are great, but be careful not to dwell in them. As pride is always lurking near anyone striving to walk with God.

Accepting a compliment in humility, excellent.
----------------
I think this can be a difficult subject, especially with many here who do not dig into thier relationship with God on deeper levels. ( just a note, it is ok not to dig into those deeper levels with God)

Ok, so, starting with people in general. Christians who are exposed to the Holy Spirit, will unwillingly experience spiritual things ( usually the good, because to experience the bad things are either allowed by God - you are involved with spiritual warfare . Or a person is drawn to sin by going to a " psychic, fortune teller, phychic fair, and even reading the horiscopes.) Once a human crosses that threshold, there is no turning back. No closing the door. The person goes from the innocent to not being innocent. And the darkness will key in every time.

The more you allow the Holy Spirit to move in you, the more God will use you for "insane" things.

Every human being has a couple of different fingerprints. We all know of the physical one. CSI uses it often in thier tv show.

But there are other types of finger prints. In your story, i believe you stated, you already felt your demenor change, even before she arived.

I do not know if there has ever been a study or a way to name these different fingerprints. But i know, women in general have an "aura". Just with thier presence, mens demeanor changes.

If i were to say, this is a Special Gift, God gives only to women.
---------------
Getting deeper into a spiritual fingerprint. There is indeed, a spiritual fingerprint. Everyone involved with any spiritual warfare leaves behind these fingerprints. And i know the darkness is aware of this.

You will have to forgive me, been working a lot and am falling asleep typing.

It is quite a compliment she gave you.
Sort of, regarding the woman from 2017, She was formerly a Christian but went astray for a whole decade im guessing, but she said God was drawing her back; she felt substantial sorrow about her past.

so anyhow with regard to how she and i actually met. I walk into the room and im pretty sure i did spiritually feel something interesting in her, but i couldn't say if it was clean or not, she left and and i think within 10 minutes she walked into the room again and i heard someone's spirit cry out for help. My first thought was that "(name) is going to get drunk and start crying about (xyz)." But nah, it was her spirit that somehow recognized me. Or recognized God in me. I never told her this part though.

Something similar is going on with a 14 yr old girl at church, back in 2018, i left the church to get away from her but it didnt work and we kept crossing paths in "interesting" places. And then her mom ended up friends with my wife. I am on the edge of talking to her mom about what is going on with her daughter, who is in the military now and is 19 or 20. we probably wont cross paths again except once a year, if that. She needs to find a christian counselor (not her parents) to help her pray about why she is attracted to me and ask Jesus to heal her wounds. I already have prayed for her on 3 occasions (behind her back; not with her) and I had time to witness their effectiveness, but there remains some deeper wounds. She knows i can heal people because turns out she heard it! In my former friends basement. Had i known she was their babysitter i would have suggested another location for what we were doing.

Last edited: