• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Dealing with doubt

So, here I am, praying and believing God for a miracle, or so I think.

I just want to really receive this miracle for for better use of part of my body.

But I don't know if I really believe when I pray.

Yes, I know it sounds a bit off, but ... I thinking need help.

Active
Pleased to meet you.

You don't know if you believe what? That God is there? That Jesus Christ is there? That God will answer your prayer? That God will answer in the way you want Him to answer?

Quantrill

Pleased to meet you.

You don't know if you believe what? That God is there? That Jesus Christ is there? That God will answer your prayer? That God will answer in the way you want Him to answer?

Quantrill
That my prayer will be answered

Active
The only way God would not answer your prayer is if He didn't hear you. And that is impossible. He hears our very thoughts in our hearts. Because we as believers have access to God, we give the matter to Him in prayer. It is His and we now trust Him with the answer. Whether the answer be yea, or nay, we don't know. But nay is as much an answer as yea and with as much purpose.

Keep praying. There will come a time when He will give you your request or make known in your spirit that you have prayed enough and the answer is no. If the answer is no He will give you the peace in your spirit to accept it. As long as you are troubled, keep praying.

Quantrill

Staff Member

I just want to really receive this miracle for for better use of part of my body.

Greetings,

would you like to expand a bit on your first post?
It may help both you and us to see more of what you are looking for and to assist you in reaching to the place where the Lord would have you be.

Bless you ....><>

Read God's word day and nught. Meditate upon His presence always. Let God increase your faith to believe by reading and listening to God's word. When you will continue to read and listen to God's word, your faith will increase, your confidence to believe that He hears you will also increased...and you will received whatever you ask on God through prayer...stay blessed..

Loyal

Do you know it is God's will for you to be healed?

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
Psa 103:3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,

Pro 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Pro 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
Pro 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

1Pe 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Does God want you healed? Yes, he does!!! How can you know that God hears you when you pray?

1Jn 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
1Jn 5:15 And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

You can never receive anything from God until you first know it is his will. and only then can you ask in faith believing!