• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

David Wilkerson: An Urgent Message

I just received a note that David Wilkerson sent a "urgent message" out to their entire mailing list. Here it is below.

Saturday, March 7, 2009 - AN URGENT MESSAGE

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world.

AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written,

“If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (v. 3).

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

The prophet Jeremiah pleaded with wicked Israel, “God is fashioning a calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh, turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds. But they will say, It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart” (Jeremiah 18:11-12).

In Psalm 11:6, David warns, “Upon the wicked he will rain snares (coals of fire)…fire…burning wind…will be the portion of their cup.” Why? David answered, “Because the Lord is righteous” (v. 7).

This is a righteous judgment—just as in the judgments of Sodom and in Noah’s generation.

WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO? WHAT ABOUT GOD’S PEOPLE?

First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.

As for our spiritual reaction, we have but two options. This is outlined in Psalm 11. We “flee like a bird to a mountain.” Or, as David says, “He fixed his eyes on the Lord on his throne in heaven—his eyes beholding, his eyelids testing the sons of men” (v. 4). “In the Lord I take refuge” (v. 1).

I will say to my soul: No need to run…no need to hide. This is God’s righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take—trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds.

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you,

In Christ,

DAVID WILKERSON

SermonIndex.net audio sermons: {sermonindex.net newsletter} URGENT MESSAGE FROM DAVID WILKERSON

Administrator
Staff Member
This sounds very serious and I would not be surprised if this happens. I live only 40 miles away from New York City too.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Sad and afraid, yes.

warning

If I had to pick one man on earth today that I would expect God to warn the people through it would be David Wilkerson. His record of devotion to God and effective witness goes back over fifty years now. I'm sure God is saying 'This is my beloved servant - hear ye him'

David Wilkerson is an awesome man of God. His word is always timely and I do believe that the Lord oft speaks through him.

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you all for your replies. I'm glad everyone here confirms that David Wilkerson is a reputable man of GOD. I've read some books by him as well, on par with Scripture.

David Wilkerson

Hi dear fellow Brothers & Sisters,
I am really taking this seriously. For the past year because of the world situation I have been thinking I should get some sort of survival plan together and have even been keeping boxes of rice and suchlike but I am nowhere near prepared for such an event partly because my husband won't take it seriously. Two years ago Pastor Prince said that he believed that one of the vials in Revelations was being opened and that there would be bloodshed all over Europe, then we had the credit crunch which has brought tremendous anger, and I myself have had such strong feelings that big and dramatic things are going to happen. I was even going through with my daughter last night what we should put together as supplies in the event of my fears coming to reality. Just after that a friend sent me the email of what David has said and now I read it here. I really do think us Christians are being alerted. Does anyone have any advice please?
In His precious love, Veda

Administrator
Staff Member
Does anyone have any advice please?

Matthew 24:12-14 (English Standard Version)

<sup id="en-ESV-23966" class="versenum" value="12">12</sup>And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. <sup id="en-ESV-23967" class="versenum" value="13">13</sup> But the one who endures to the end will be saved. <sup id="en-ESV-23968" class="versenum" value="14">14</sup>And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

In His precious love, Veda

Dear Veda,

How can anybody give better advice to you than God Himself through His Word. There are many, many, Scriptures to choose from but here is one of the best for these days

Hebrews 12:1 ¶Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Now is the time to accept true reality. Up till now most of us have not had to face hardship, discomfort, persecution to much of a degree in the west. Now it looks like we may have to. Now is the time to show God and the devil we are serious, just as Job did. When we have nothing of value left on the earth and are covered in sores with everybody mocking us will we be saying 'Even though He slay me yet will I praise Him?'

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Praise God that His grace is sufficient for us all.

Thank you for your replies. I know that I must look to the Word for help, I completely understand that, but from the email I got from my friend which included the forward of David's thoughts she was giving me the impression that I should prepare for a major event practically. This is what I am talking about. Should I prepare in this way? David even gave that impression.

A Further Word

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Further Word

“If the foundations be destroyed, what shall the righteous do?”

Recently I felt compelled to send out an URGENT message warning of an impending great calamity — such that will cause even God’s elect to tremble.

One Bishop asked, “Is there no further word: How should the righteous respond to such a word?”

I can only answer by sharing what the Holy Spirit is speaking to my own heart and what I am to do. I shared that I was led in a practical way to lay aside a month’s supply of food — because I have witnessed the panic in the wake of terrorism. That has to be a personal word for every individual.

This is what I hear the Holy Spirit speaking to my heart concerning my own spiritual response to impending calamity. It is simply this —STAND STILL AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD.

“And Moses said to the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will show you today…The Lord shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace” (Exodus 14:13-14).

This is the attitude of faith in the face of calamity. What could Israel do on the brink of the Red Sea? Pharaoh’s army is pressing in, mountains are on both sides, and there is an impossible sea ahead. The flesh cries, “Do something!”

The flesh cries hopelessness. Can God’s people dry up the sea? Level a mountain? Fight a great army without having weapons? They are in what appears to be a dreadful, frightening situation. God’s people tremble — and in this hour of trembling comes a word from God. In essence:

“Stand still. Fear not. This is the hour of salvation. You are going to witness the pulling down of the foundations of a world power. But in the same hour, I will fight for you. Hold your peace — be still and see my works.”

Beloved, my warning is just one voice among many who are saying the same thing. We may all tremble for a season, but those who truly know God’s Word will be quickly comforted by the Holy Spirit. We will be baptized with a great peace — a supernatural quietness — which will be a tremendous witness to the fearful multitudes.

In Christ,

David Wilkerson

First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.
David Wilkerson

In my own spirit, I have felt an unsettling, and have told my sons previous to reading this,
that things are serious in our world around us.
God Bless, Marco

Last edited:
“Stand still. Fear not. This is the hour of salvation. You are going to witness the pulling down of the foundations of a world power. But in the same hour, I will fight for you. Hold your peace — be still and see my works.”

Glory to God!

I know that I must look to the Word for help, I completely understand that, but from the email I got from my friend which included the forward of David's thoughts she was giving me the impression that I should prepare for a major event practically. This is what I am talking about. Should I prepare in this way? David even gave that impression.

Dear Veda,

I have the utmost respect for David Wilkerson and find nothing in his practical help suggestions to disagree with. Having said that, his encouragement spiritually is far, far more important. In a crisis the supermarkets will be empty in no time. That's when we can pray 'Give us this day our daily bread' and know why He told us to pray it. Start seeing how close His coming is. Look up for your redemption draweth nigh. God Bless

He has promised to bless what you HAVE.

Not what you do not have.

I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.
David Wilkerson

Marco

I just received a note that David Wilkerson sent a "urgent message" out to their entire mailing list. Here it is below.

Saturday, March 7, 2009 - AN URGENT MESSAGE

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath.

Do I understand correct that worldwide, we should prepare a disaster kit? Even tiny towns in the EU that are far from major cities? And should we do this asap?

Maybe I'm a little confused about this. Is this a prophecy? Can God send prophets anymore because all revelation is closed.

I don't know whether this is true or false prophecy but for the sake of balance below is a dissenting voice detailing times Mr Wilkerson has got it wrong in the past.

I think all God-fearing Christians are filled with a longing to see our corrupt western culture swept away by Him, and sometimes this spills over into prophecy that is hopeful rather than God-breathed. Let me re-state though that I dont know which this latest is, and everyone should pray for God to show them personally whether this prophecy is true or false.

>>>
1. NO MORE GOSPEL ON TV BY 1999?
He preached this in the Solomon Church in December of 1994:
"Right now I sense in my spirit that in less than 5 years there will be no more so-called gospel television networks. They will all fall into bankruptcy and absolute ruin."

2. 1000 FIRES IN NEW YORK CITY DUE TO RACE RIOTS IN 1993?
From a prophecy of September 7, 1992:
"I have had recurring visions of over 1,000 fires burning at one time here in New York city. I am convinced race riots will soon explode! New York City is right now a powder keg-ready to blow!...federal and State Welfare cutbacks will be the spark that ignites the fuse. Next year, New York City could have over 100,000 angry men on the streets, enraged because they have been cut off from benefits....Federal troops will have to move in to restore order. New York City will have tanks running down its avenues....Churches will be closed for a season because it will be too dangerous to travel about. Fires will rage everywhere."
Although Wilkerson set the expiration date of this prophecy himself - " Next year" (i.e. 1993), he now says that this is yet future. This is a common expedient for those who assume themselves to be prophets, moving the goal-posts, hoping that others will forget by then.

3. FINANCIAL CRASH IN 2000?
On April 15 of that year, Wilkerson prophesied this:
"For the last two years I have been crying aloud, warning all who would hear that America is receiving her last call and that judgment is at the door. I did not say this was the end of the nation, but the last call before a financial crash."
"I am writing this letter to you on Saturday, April 15, 2000. I have on my desk the headlines in yesterday's paper: "BLACK FRIDAY - BIGGEST ONE-DAY DROP IN HISTORY." The Dow fell 618 points - the Nasdaq fell 355. I do not know what is coming in the next sixty days. If the market bounces back, I can assure you it will be temporary. THE CRASH IS INEVITABLE - NOTHING CAN STOP IT."

To his credit, he admitted his mistake after the non-event, after the market instead of crashing, reached a record high on May 22 of that year:
"In prayer, I have told the Lord I am ready at any time to confess I am wrong - that I must have spoken from my own fears or that I have spoken unadvisedly. Recently, when the market reached record highs, I wondered if those calling me a false prophet were right.">>>

Prophecy

Thank you so much Zoop, you have calmed me down. I am a very sensitive person and was very alarmed to hear this although this world is a frightening place. These things should not be said lightly.
God bless you...Veda

Practical thoughts and the reality

Water is most important. Save your milk gallon jugs and fill with water. Water could go down and electric, and gas. So cooking would be out. Can goods eatable, without heating. Juices, etc. My son is about to order dried fruits, nuts etc.

And keep a full tank of gas always.

Just some thoughts, I have been thinking.

And do have a plan.

Till next time
Barbara

But then again

The Message

"Don't hoard treasure down here where it gets eaten by moths and corroded by rust or—worse!—stolen by burglars. Stockpile treasure in heaven, where it's safe from moth and rust and burglars. It's obvious, isn't it? The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being.

Matthew 6:19-21

Greetings to you all,

About 3 months ago i started packing extra tinned food away in our bedroom cupboard, and we all joked about it, I said to my family that's end time food not to be touched now.

Then we went through a valley and I thought maybe I was just outaline and we used the food.

But about a month ago I got this same feeling to start collecting food again, this time with toiletries, I have even been buying veggie seeds. I have also heard the word being spread this side of the world in South Africa, God's people must start preparing as Joseph did.

But one thing we must aware of is, we must not allow a spirit of fear and panic to come upon us, as we collect the extra food and necesseties we must rejoice that we have been forewarned and rejoice that we operate in the wisdom of God and of course pray non-stop for others.

Come Lord Jesus, come.

Love ya all stax an stax an stax
Best regards
beam

Last edited by a moderator: