• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Daily In Your Presence/AUTHOR AND PERFECTER OF

Staff Member
AUTHOR AND
PERFECTER OF OUR FAITH

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,
the author and perfecter of our faith.
HEBREWS 12:2

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART

My child, don't give up. When you feel as if you've run the last lap, stop a while and catch your breath. Come rest in My arms. You will have those days when body, spirit, and emotions cry, "Enough!" When that happens, turn to Me and wait. In due time, I will give you new strength. You will not only run with energy but also mount up on wings and fly across the finish line. I initiated your race, and I will help you complete it.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
Lord, I feel at times like I've reached that invisible barrier halfway through a race. Every fiber of my body says, "Quit." But every whisper of faith says, "Press on." You are the author and perfecter of my faith, Lord. Thank you for running the race before me and with me.

SIMPLE TRUTH

The end of the journey is almost in sight. At the end of the tunnel, we'll always find light.

For more from Rebecca, please visit Rebecca Barlow Jordan