• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Daily In Your Presence/Alpha & Omeg

Staff Member
Intimate Conversations with a Loving Father

ALPHA AND OMEGA

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End."
Revelation 21:6

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, you are often confused about who I am and where you are going. When you arise in the morning, I am there with you. When you work through the day, you will find Me close by. From the time you open your eyes until I close them in sleep at night, I am always with you, ready to guide you. Do not worry about knowing how you fit into My plans. Be concerned only with knowing Me and spending time together. Your future is in My hands.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
In Your time, Lord, every step is ordered and every thought recorded. You know the past, present, and future. You have planned every day of my life with purpose and love. Gently but firmly You are preparing a glorious ending for me in heaven. I give my life into Your safekeeping. How marvelous is Your wisdom!

SIMPLE TRUTH

Life is a journey that begins and ends with God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRANCH

In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious.

Isaiah 4:2

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, I've heard your cries and protests. When the heat is turned up, My love rises even higher. Do you not know I see and hear the injustices you feel? Do you not realize I am providing for you even in the moments of your greatest frustrations? No matter where you go, I will cover you with My comforting grace.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
Lord, You are a towering branch that protects me from the sweltering heat of oppression. Hovering over me, You shelter me with the shade of Your Spirit each day. I have felt the refreshing breath of Your presence, and I am grateful for the sweetness of Your comfort. O Lord, how beautiful is Your name!

SIMPLE TRUTH

God's mercies never dry up. His "branches" will always reach far enough to cover us.

For more from Rebecca, please visit Rebecca Barlow Jordan

Active
Amen For God's mercies never dry up. His "branches" will always reach far enough to cover us.

Thank you Lord.

thank you so much for sharing this - it is so much what i needed to hear and be reminded of

What an awesome God we serve and love

God bless you & Shalom