• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Current Events

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings family,

Hope you're all doing well. This has been heavy on my heart for a while. For those who do not know, I live in the USA. If you follow the news just enough you'll know what's going on here in the most prosperous country in the world. Things are changing rapidly and drastically, unfortunately not in the best way. As I follow the news I realize the prophetic events mentioned in the bible are taking place in a quick fashion. I'm not alone in this belief. Famous and well known bible preaching pastors like Charles Stanley and David Jeremiah, even the late Derek Prince say the same.

I strongly believe in intercession. If you do not know what intercession is, simply put it is praying on behalf of others. Whether people or nations, that's all it is. Its powerful and works. I implore you all reading this to please pray not only for our nation as the elections draw near in less than two months, but for people in general. This whole prophecy about a great delusion coming on to people is so real, it's quite phenomenal to experience this before my own eyes.

Please do pray for the people, politicians, leaders, school teachers, even parents. Believe that your prayer is heard and that God is at work. (James 5:16)

Check this out too: Intercessor

Active
Thank you for bringing up this matter, it is most distressful. In this case I was thinking of intercession more in the way of pleading to God for others in our prayer, that if God peradventure would give unto them repentance to the acknowledging of the Truth, that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil. (2 Timothy 2:25-26)

What comes to mind to me as we behold current events is:

"And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." (Matthew 24:10-12)