• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Covenants Breakers or Offenses in the bible

Greeting :mask:
Happy New Year and great love to all :innocent:

There are 8,711 Covenants Breakers or Offenses in the bible
Covenants were central to OT life, with the result that those who broke covenants, and especially those who violated the covenant between God and Israel was regarded as a serious threat to social stability.
As it was then, it is the same today, planetary events are taking place.

God the Father Covenants serious threat, to anyone worldwide, God cannot change, or change his laws from time past in Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
See Matthew 24: 35; Isaiah 55:11.

Numbers 23:19 (NKJV) "God is not a human, (meaning God is something else), that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Hebrews 10:31 (KJV) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I would use the word Dreadful to fall into the hands of the living God.

Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV) So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it

Matthew 12:30-32 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

Matthew 12: 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age (time pasts), or in the age to come. (Meaning this “generation”)

Romans 3:3 (KJV) For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Hebrews 3:12 (KJV) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

I would say it this way! "Therefore I say to you, blasphemy or unbelief against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven among men or women, unbelief is blasphemy is against the Holy Spirit

My study in this title the Covenant Breakers is in progress for the New Year after the elect President? The Lord has many words to say, as in Revelation these words are express
Matthew 12: 32 either in this age. The age to come (Meaning this “the last generation”)

I study every day to attain knowledge and understanding, I truly want to be with the Lord. knowledge and understanding is wisdom and love and truth from the LORD
Righteousness
See Numbers 32:23
:oops: